19. Windstruck

Work of flashbacks.....

________

Before starting the car, jungkook raised his hand and gently touch the corner of his mouth.

There was a faint smile in his cold eyes, you had finally looked a little girl like the way you did three years ago.

Car drove out of parking lot and you look straight pretending to not care what had just happened but secretly glancing at him from the corner of your eyes, indeed very serious person you got here.

He brought you to one of luxurious restaurant in the Seoul and headed to the booked table, even this place is expensive customers didn't lack of, you merely come to the place like this, you can't afford to waste money things like this, even the simple signature dish will be cost 100 dollars.

Jungkook held your hand and lead you all the way, the table was decorated with flowers and red wine was on the middle of table, that is your favourite flavour "Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon welcome."

waitress greeted, you nodded smiling as Jungkook pulled the chair for you to sit and he sat opposite of you then pour the glass of wine "Wanna drink some?" he asked firmly, of course since it's the rich boss who's treating then you will gladly take it, you would not be polite and nodded your head.

Raised your glass asking him to clinked it "cheers." he raised his brow when you gulped in once and make faces of satisfaction, he shook his head helplessly "You shouldn't drink wine like that, you'll get drink easily."

You didn't look like woman at all drinking like this, you looked sharp and wild, maybe he doesn't know your self much but he just know that you hadn't changed a much during these 3 years, your optimistic attitude towards life and passion for work is still the same!

"Augh." you let out a noise after tasting the sharp wine, it was unintentional but for the man it was charming "This is so good, can I have another glass?" you asked and he personally pour it for you "Drink slowly."

"Okay." but he knew that you would not listen to him, so he gestured waitress to serve the food, after dishes was Infront you didn't wait to dig in, you're a messy eater while he just sat there looking at his wife, enjoying the food.

You stopped when you heard him cutting steak carefully and putting it on your plate "Thank you."

The evening went pretty smoothly, you enjoyed the view with handsome man on your dinner date, feeling quite tipsy "Thank you for bringing me to dinner here."

"Well, it's arrange by Assistant Kim, you should thanked her." your heart beat in mess that you wanted to stomp him under the table, how could he asked... the wife to thanked his Assistant for arranging the dinner date? however you understand that even this dinner was arranged by special Assistant Kim, without CEOs approval it won't be happening now.

But what it provocative was your husband asking you to thank another woman, so you pouted your lips and whisperes "Liar."

Your actions made him little stunned, your lips was bright red like cherry, his eyes darkened "Sit still." he get up from his seat, you looked at him in confusion and try to get up as well but he pressed your shoulder and bend down his head to kiss your salivating red lips.

"Y/n." he called your name in a deep voice as intoxicating as the red wine he drank while ago, your big eyes blinked, at first it was just overlapping lips over each other but gradually you became dishonest and move backwards, he wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you closer.

Taking opportunity to liplock and kiss you hard, sucking that red wine lips, using his actions to tell you that what a real verbal battle was, you subconsciously clutches onto him, grabbing his collar tightly.