32. Inkling..?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

He said without looking up, your face turned red, you felt a sweetness in the tone and your own voice softened "Oh, okay."

You also hoped that you could spend more time with him and get to know him more so that, you could have a better relationship with him, now he asked to accompany him and get double paid for it too?

This was a good thing to kill two birds with one stone? How could you not be willing to do so?

But what's boring time, Jungkook was really busy, he had no time to talk, now you finally understand how hard directors had to work for his company, to be CEO ... his strength must be affirmed, moreover observing his work over the past few days, he was indeed extraordinary, your eyes are fixed on his face.

He wore paired of golden framed glasses, he looked hot with his white shirt and black blazer, he looked mature yet reserved wearing glasses, without glasses he looked gentler and babyish.

However, whether he wore glasses or not, it could bit cover yo his elegance and good looking features, suddenly you thought of a joke ...

The man with glasses looked gentle and refined but in fact, he was a beast in disguise?

You thought about the incident at that party night, that time .... Jungkook made you really scared and he was looking like a beast.

You shook your head quickly and patted your face, how could you think of him like that? since you choose to forget what happened that time, you shouldn't think too much .... you had forgive him for his behaviors when you saw him treating you so well, you were lost in thought and didn't notice his gaze on you.

The expression on your face were varied, obviously you were immersed in your own world, he looked at you curiously.

What was the world inside her!

Could you let him I ? Maybe because his gaze was too intense that you finally came to your senses and looked over... just to meet with his deep eyes, you quickly turned your head away instinctively wanting to escape from his sight.

Embarrassed.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Huh, nah .... nothing."

He didn't continue to ask, as you don't wish to tell him, he turned his attention back to work again, you sat quietly yawing sometimes, Jennie brought a box of snacks "Mrs Jeon, Director Jeon asked me to prepare them for you."

"Thank you." you walked over to Jungkook's desk with snacks and asked him cheerfully "Would you like some?"

"Hmm." he responded, he pushed the box beat him "Let's eat before you continue your work, you need some break too, machine can't run 24/7 hours and you're just a human."

You subconsciously lecture him, he knew but anyway he have wife to accompany him "Feed me." he opened his laptop.

Uh? Feed him?

You heard some cheeky words but he appear so serious? You couldn't understand, is he really wanted to tease you? Anyway it didn't seems like he have flirtatious skills, he certainly wouldn't have other ideas, he just don't have time to eat, well you admitting that you're overthinking and picked up some piece of pastry and brought near his mouth "Ah, open your mouth."

Jungkook looked at the data on the screen and opened his mouth to take a bite....

Eh ...?

You looked stunned, intentionally or not, when you feed him, your finger was also bitten by him, although he didn't use my g strength, he sucked it gently like a baby.... the feeling of numbness instantly spread throughout your whole body, you quickly withdrew your hand, ears turning red.