28. Yesteryear.?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

Each guest that came to banquet walked over as Jungkook greeted them, they patted Jungkook on his shoulder as they spoke, looks like they're very familiar with each other.

You couldn't help but perked up your ears, wanting to know more about his family matters but they only talk about for few things, he even introduced to them as his wife and they are really surprised.

"Such a pretty girl, but the news was so sudden that we hadn't hear about it, doesn't old man Jeon know about it? didn't be wanted you to marry Somi.."

"Uncle Haan." Jungkook suddenly interrupted "I have something to do, will meet you later." before some of middle man can finished the inquiry, Jungkook pulled you away.

Somi.? Ennik Somi Douma?

What did he mean? Marry Somi?

However, you still heard the word said by middle man, Jungkook's family probably don't know about his marriage.

The words echoed in your mind like a curse "You have worn high heels for a long time, there's a seat over there, you can sit for a while." he offered, his attitude was gentle and considerate, there was no trace of deception or hypocrisy in his eyes.

You questioned how you could have doubts over one simple sentence, hasn't he married you? the matter most be before marriage, so there's no need for you to think so deeply "That's okay, I can take care of myself, go and do your work."

To be honest, you didn't want to rely too much on him, if a woman became too dependent on a man, she would slowly lose herself, your family was the most typical example.

You often saw your mother crying silently in her room when you were very young, at that time you wanted to protect her and the sister of yours, however those who you wanted to protect ruthlessly abandoned you in the end, as if they never cared about you.

You didn't want to think about bad things in the past but for some reason, you thought a lot recently, looking jungkook's back.. you clenched your fists in silence, you didn't want to be tied up by the past, you're with him now.

No matter what will happen in the future, let's live and enjoy your present.

The banquet was still going on and the sound of the conversation was endless, it was very lively, the circle of the upper class was not big but people around seemed to know each other, not many people know you, it caused some commotion when you appeared with Jungkook.

Some people casting a look at him and watching from afar but no one came up to court him, the main character should be the legendary leader 'Jeon Nochu'

He had not shown up yet, he was really mysterious.

After a matter of time, you wanted to use a washroom but you didn't want to disturb Jungkook, so you walked around to search, you had some snacks.

On the way, you bumped on someone.

"Oh shit!! ..... " The man cursed.

"You.?? Why are you here?" seeing Lee Dongmin suddenly appear, you frowned, he chuckled.. showing his arrogant and condescending "Shouldn't I ask you, why are you here?"

You felt that his smile was extremely annoying, it was not usual him.. his family is from upper class and you're nobody now, however you didn't want to get in touch with this man, he's your past ... Who used to be everything you expected but now he was the person, you didn't want to see anymore in your life.