27. Interstellar?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

"And do you want to.???" he bent down his head ... you shook your head trying to deny "No, don't listen to Hyejin's nonsense."

You saw his face is coming closer and you instinctively closed your eyes, you can feel his warm breath on your faces, you even slightly raised your head and waited there .....

Few seconds and you didn't feel his lips on yours, you slowly opened your eyes and saw he's staring at you, you felt extremely awkward and embarrassed...

This bad man, why he pretended to kiss you when he's just there to stare at your beautiful face, why he did kind of move that misunderstood you?

He was really annoying? "You really don't want it?" after staring for long he repeated this question, you thought that if he wanted to develop relationships with you then he can just say it, this kind of behaviour is just a childish? after all you're willing to accompany him but what you think in your heart was opposite of your action as you reservedly shook your head.

"Hmm, I was worried that you wanted to foster love with me, I don't have such a thought for now so i might disappoint you but now I heard that you're also unwilling, I'm relieved." after throwing out such a sentence, he back away and went to the bathroom.

Then, it ended...

Bastard!

You felt very offended, how could he bully you like this? you wanted to pounce on him and fiercely bite him to the dead and then tell him not to bully you like that again, you wanted to teach him lesson offending you.

Sometimes his actions made your heart melt but now he's leaving you whether to laugh or cry, Miri barked and you came to your sense and picked up the gift box given by Hyejin "This gift was brought by aunt Hwasa for me, it's not a food."

You rubbed her head and picked her up along and walked towards bed "Let's open the present, see what aunt gifted." you opened the box layer by layer and was shocked...

It's a set of a bikinis, there was also note written by her.

'Enjoy the most primitive happiness with your man, darling... ;)

She has given you 5 set of bikinis and you looked at one by one, you don't know why you have this type of friend? you're observing each different type of set as sounds came from bathroom.

Jungkook walked out after shower "Y/n." you quickly stuffed bikinis inside the box and hide behind your back

"W-what?" if he saw things like this here then it will definitely leave a bad impression, your body trembled, you wanted to be good infront of him "If you want to foster love with me, just tell me, I will make time to accompany you."

After saying he wipe his hair and walked out of the bedroom to give you space, he has been thinking while showering that married couple should experience kind of things if they wanted and trusted each other.

You sighed, why would you want to develop kind of relationship with him? he let it seems that you're in need while he's passive?

ehhh!!!

You wanted to bite him but you didn't have courage to do so, forget it, you quickly went to wardrobe and hide box, your phone buzzed and you know this number is so familiar to you, it's Dongmin who's calling you at this time.

You're mad how he asked his assistant to harsh you, so you picked up the phone "Why the hell you want?"

"Y/n, I'm sorry.." his apologetic voice came from other line "I don't know that they would go too far to scare you, I'm really ashamed for this."