5. Part of your life!

Work of flashbacks.....

---------

you're so nervous that your tongue was tied up and your palm were sweating.

you climbed onto the bed from the other side and lay on his right side. The bed was two meters wide, there was still quite a distance between you and him but it just felt that his masculinity was suffocating you.

"I'm going to sleep first, goodnight." you quickly closed eyes hopping that you could fall asleep in the shortest time possible but the more you tried to ignore it, the more you thought about it, the more you tried to sleep, the more awake you became.

you wondered if jungkook would do something to you while you was asleep? but one second thought even if jungkook really wanted to do something to you, it was normal after all, you and him were legally married.

As you thought more about it, your body became even tenser almost completely stiff, perhaps he was aware of your nervousness.

As he suddenly reached out and rubbed your head "Y/n, although we are married, I will not force you to do something you don't want to do."

His voice was .... seductive and pleasant as usual! but you faintly heard laughter in it and your ear turned red for a moment.

Can this man not be so considerate?

with his words, your nerves slowly relaxed and soon fall asleep.

______

When you woke up, it was already bright, you grabbed your phone beside nightstand and looked at the time, you couldn't help but cursed in a low voice "sht...!"

Seven in the morning from Monday to Friday your alarm clock had always rang on time, has you slept too deep that didn't hear anything?

"you're awake?"

Jungkook's low and sexy voice sounded in the room "I think it's still early so I turned off your alarm clock and let you sleep, a little longer."

upon hearing jungkook's voice, you suddenly realized that there was another person in the room, you looked up and saw that jungkook was neatly dressed, sitting on the sofa with his slender fingers were casually flipping through the newspaper in his hand, it seemed that he has been waiting for you for a long time.

"well, wait for me for awhile, I'll make breakfast as soon as possible." you scratched your head and jumped out of bed rushing into the bathroom in a panic.

"Breakfast is ready, I'll wait for you to eat together." behind came jungkook's deep voice, for a moment you don't know how to react, looking at your frozen state who was a frightened rabbit, Jungkook's seductive lips could not help but raise slightly and there was a smile in his cool eyes.

Was you really the shy girl who had scolded him for 2 whole hours, 3 years ago.??

he thought.
do you remember?? maybe. not.

..............

After washing up, you came to the dining room, you had changed to your work clothes, you wore a white shirt and a black skirt with side cut, the fitted cut outlined your perfect curves.

you looked more mature than your actual age, 22 years.? you're very seductive and charming, seeing this jungkook pupils contracted slightly, he looked away and sat down to have breakfast quietly, jungkook made a mental note to himself.

His first order of business as the boss of innovate tech was to change the dress code for female employees to wear trousers to work instead of skirt.

Seeing delicious foods spread on the table, you simply smiled "Did you make all these?"