6. Supposed to..!

Work of flashbacks.....

----------

Jungkook raised his eyebrow "Since you have called me director Jeon, won't you want to listen to what I say... as your new boss's demand.?"

This man has used his identity to control you so quickly.!

You had been working at innovative tech for three years, you're usually a smart person but now you really don't know how to deal with Jungkook.

He took the opportunity to continue "That needs to be changed to that." you didn't want to meet jungkook for lunch every day but you really couldn't find an excuse to refuse so, you had to nod and agree.

Then you borrowed a weak excuse to escape in a hurry, looking at you leaving hurriedly jungkook's eyes darkened slightly and his slender fingers tapped on the table subconsciously, as if he was planning something.

"Young Master."

A woman who looked to be in her forties or fifties knocked on the door and interrupted jungkook's thoughts.

Jungkook looked up and his eyes were cold "What's the matter?" 
The woman said "Do you like these dishes?"

Jungkook was a picky eater, so he hardly ate outside, however this restaurant was part of his empire, his subordinates had set up this preference. Surely someone would have to serve him and prefer his meals. This woman had been responsible for jungkook's meals since he was child, she knew his taste buds best.

"Please Prepare Jjajangmyeon and Kimchi, stew dishes for each meals in the future but nothing too spicy." jungkook did not answer her but gave her this order instead. He preferred bland food but you liked them spicy you had never told him this but he had known.

______

Walking out of the restaurant you looked around guilty, you're relieved after looking around and did not see anyone that you knew.

you had just eaten lunch with your husband and yet you're worried that others would see you, When you thought about it, you felt that it seemed ridiculous. You sighed helplessly, if you had known that jungkook would become the new boss of innovative tech. Would you have married him so quickly?

You could not think of an answer, you didn't want to think too much about it.

°°°

Back at the office, you received a notice from the department manager, He had requested several colleagues who were in charge of star glow corporation's bid to begin preparation. The boss would like to see a brief of this project in the afternoon.

Star Glow was a game developing company and also a subsidiary of Kim corp. a famous conglomerate.

Kim corp. was one of the largest businesss in the country, even if they wanted to work with them, it was not easy to win a tender among dozens of bidding companies. Star Glow's bid was the focus of innovative Tech, this year jungkook had just taken up the position as a head of the company. So it was natural that he paid more attention to the progress of this project.

However, you felt a little uncomfortable about this, Jungkook's words had been disturbed at noon and now you had to work on a project with him in the afternoon, you're worried that your work would be affected by his presence.

You and other colleagues arrived at the meeting room in advance, They had also prepared all the necessary matterial's but they're still worried about it. "Y/n..."

Chungha whispered in your ears "Everybody knows what you are capable of, don't worry too much!"

you smiled but said nothing.