17. Honesty between relationship!

Work of flashbacks.....

________

Recalling the things that jungkook had said to you all this time, you suddenly felt that it was possible that jungkook didn't like women.

For the entire night and the next two days all you could think of was this problem, whenever you get free, you're so deep in thoughts that you couldn't even heard phone ringing. Chungha walked over and knocked on your table "y/n, your phone has rang several times, why don't you answer it."

you reacted quickly and grabbed your phone and found that the three missed calls from Jungkook, you bit your lips and called back, Jungkook answered the phone but didn't speak, it seemed that he was waiting for you to speak first.

You scratched your head and said cautiously "I was busy earlier, so I didn't hear the phone ringing, is there anything you want to tell me.?"

After a long silence on the other end of the phone jungkook's low and sexy voice can be heard "I was just calling my wife, checking up on her in my free time in between work."

you smiled slightly "well, I see."

Actually at this time jungkook had just come back from his business trip, he wanted to tell you that he was back but suddenly wanted to see your reaction when he surprises you, so he didn't tell you, after few words he hung up the call.

Jennie knocked on the door and came In "Director Jeon, Hybe corporation inc's headquarters in Paris will be completed next month, this will also become a new landmark to Seoul and even in the whole Asia. The word that you are in Seoul has gone around, The people who want to see you have already made appointment up to three months later, I'm afraid that you won't have much free time these days."

"When have I been idle these years.?" jungkook waved his hand gesturing for Jennie to leave the room, suddenly he thought of something and asked "I was walking around and heard someone talking about 500 dollars."

Jungkook isn't the man who usually care about gossip but he overheard your name by chance so he asked casually. Jennie smile "Not long ago when we were organising the company retreat, everyone was betting on whether you would join or not, speaking of which I have to thank y/n. She has bet that you will join, so I also bet 500 dollars on that and won hundreds in the end."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes under the glass and his face darkened instantly. It turned out that his wife had hoped him to participate in the event just for 500 dollars. Was it possible that he, jungkook, was not as important as 500 dollars?

Noticing his face turn dark Jennie pretended not to see and added "Director Jeon, you didn't use to participate in such a activities in the past, this time you went for y/n, right.?"

Jungkook glanced darkly at Jennie "Don't you want to get off work early.?" Jennie quickly left from there, she won't dare to test his nerve at this time. Jungkook's face was displeased for the whole afternoon, he didn't say a word wondering why he was not as important as just 500 dollers.!

_______

You didn't know that jungkook had returned when you went home, you only prepared a meal for one and miri's dog food.

While you're eating, jungkook opened the door and walked in, he looked over, you had a mouthful of rice in your mouth and a bone in hand feeding Miri, the vision of you with the fig was very warm and welcoming but Jungkook glanced at both of you coldly and said nothing, you quickly swallowed your food and hurriedly explained.

"I ...I didn't know you were back, so I didn't wait for you to eat."

He changed his shoes but still didn't say anything, you're so embarrassed that you didn't know what to say, Miri who was next to you suddenly jumped Infront of jungkook and barked at him a few times. Jungkook's face grew even darker, he frowned and looked at the dog who was trying to claim dominance in front of him.

Seeing jungkook's face you felt a sense of danger, so you immediately pulled Miri back into your arms "Jungkook, don't bother yourself arguing with her."

Hwasa went to Canada to look for new ambassador with Hybe corporation, of course you would need to take care of Miri, the corner of Jungkook's mouth twitched again and again, it seemed that he was really angry, if he has not been brought up well, he would have thrown the puppy out.

However, he didn't say a thing, he went straight to the bathroom and took a bath, after entering the study room, he didn't came out again.

You guessed that jungkook probably didn't like the dog, so you couldn't help but hold Miri tighter "Miri, uncle jungkook doesn't seems to like you, what should I do.?"

Miri seemed to feel that she was unwelcome here and whimpered, you stroke her head "Don't be afraid, I won't leave you alone, tomorrow I'll take you to aunt hwasa's place and I'll stay there until she comes back."

with a few whines, miri's round head rubbed your face twice like a sensible child who understood. Looking at Miri you felt distressed, Miri had been take-in by you 2 years ago when you were coming back from work, at that time Miri had been seriously injured and had almost died, you found her and sent her to the animal hospital in time to save her life.

Later, you kept Miri by your side and since then it has been 2 years your feelings for this little pet were like how you would feel towards your own child.

Before, Jungkook, you had been on countless dates and brought Miri along every time however you didn't bring Miri on the blind date with Jungkook and now you had married him instead.

If you had known that he couldn't accept Miri perhaps you wouldn't have agreed to marry him.?

Now, that the marriage has become a fact, you couldn't Separate from Jungkook for a dog, after thinking for a while you picked up your phone and sent a message to jungkook.

[ Jungkook shii, I didn't discuss with you before i came back with Miri, I'm sorry! however, don't worry. I won't bring Miri back again in the future.]

After reading these words several times you felt that there should be no problem and clicked send. The sent message was like a stone throw into the sea, Jungkook didn't pay attention to it at all.

You made another bowl of fried meat noodles for him and sent it over to him, you wanted to have a good talk with him but he didn't even look up at you. So you swallowed all the words that wanted to say and smiled awkwardly before lefting study room. Although there was no basis of love on this marriage and you had agreed to marry him because you wanted to live a better life, you didn't want to end this marriage just because of dog.

After a whole night of bad sleep you got up early in the next morning, Jungkook wasn't in room, maybe he didn't even enter room after night, maybe reason was Miri? So, you planned to send Miri back to hwasa's place early in the morning and then would go look after Miri after work.

you came to the kitchen with Miri in your arms but Jungkook was already sitting there, he looked at you and ask you to sit down.

You sat across from him, after awhile he said in a deep voice "Y/n, do you like the money.?"

you didn't understand why he suddenly asked this, you blinked your eyes and nodded honestly "Of course, I like Money."

(I mean who don't.? if not... sent it to my account:)

Jungkook took out a black card and handed it to you, thinking about it
.. you remember he had given you his other bank card too "This card has no limit, you can use it as much as you want."

Suddenly realizing something you hugged Miri tightly "Don't even think about it, No matter how much money you have, I won't sell Miri."

His eyes darkened and raised his brow.