prologue.!

PRESENT TIME :

- - - - - -

I know you're somewhere out there somewhere far away.!

A small girl around 5 or 6 years old stay in hospital's chair obediently looking down on the floor, She visited here like weekly, her father is mental patient, he's taking physio therapy since long time.

Poor girl lost her mother before she was born in this world, after her mother's death her father got mentally affected, therefore her father always illusion her mother having around because he really loves his wife so much, such a man still exist, he was known as biggest business tycoon, he's still stable for it but the problem was he's mentally sick, his family was so worried about him and suggested physiology to check up.

One of beautiful girl stare at a small cute girl for a while, she had seen this little girl once or twice, it makes her happy.

"Y/n, what are you staring at? let's go, there's still some work left."

Y/n is one of physiologist, this cute little girl sit outside once in a every week, Y/n nodded at her friend before looking at small girl again, who always looked lonely and upset.

"Arin, do you know that cute little girl?"

Arin smile before nodding "I think so, her father is in VIP therapy room, I don't know why she always stayed outside, she's so pretty and cute and do you know how handsome her father is.? well forget it, here we all droll over him, did you ever saw him in front!!! it'll be death of us!"

Y/n smiled mockingly "Aishh these girls always drop their saliva on handsome men, go find some other good looking men, he already have daughter."

"huh, whatever, we can dream even though we can't have, I'm going, there's meeting be there on time, our president will come to instruct us."

Arin left the place as Y/n went towards little girl "Hey cutie, we met again!"

Little girl looked up at Y/n and smile "Hello, big sister." little girl give her cute smile and bow a little, such a respectful sweetheart. "Is your father Inside! why don't you go inside with him.? where's other family member.? didn't they come to accompany you guys!!"

girl nodded before saying "daddy doesn't want anyone to accompany him except me."

"Sweetie, may I know, what's your name!!" Y/n sit beside little girl.

"Yiren, Jeon Yiren." She smiled, her smile is so beautiful that Y/n almost lost in those cute smile "Such a sweet name and your mother's name.?"

Yiren looked down, she looked really sad "I'm sorry sweetie, I really didn't mean to make you sad, please forgive big sister!" Y/n lovilook at Yiren and smiled "It's ok big sister, I'm not sad...i .... i just miss my mom."

Y/n's eyes filled with sadness looking at such a small girl who never had chance to see her mother in person! she kneel down and hold Yiren's little hand "I'm here for you sweetie i can understand, big sister didn't mean to hurt you hmm.."

Yiren looked into Y/n's face, Y/n saw how little girl's innocent eyes scanned her face.

"Y/n." Y/n looked at Yiren confusingly, she didn't understand why this little girl take her name, how she knew her name! when she didn't even know her name before.!!!

"Huh?"

"My mother's name was Jeon Y/n..."

"Yah park Y/n, do you want to scram from hospital!! president asked your present there right now, run fast!"

Y/n startled by sudden outburst from nowhere "Jimin Oppa, be quiet it's hospital not home, I'll be there within second."

"Sharp, you brat."

"Sweetie, I gotta go ... see you later." with that Y/n bid farewell to Yiren apologizing.

____

"Y/n, we need you to monitor VIP therapy room from now on, its your duty to take care of patients from VIP with Arin and 2 more Others, the VIP patients name is Jeon Jungkook."

President Jung said.

"Noted."

_____

One of ma old book... <3