Held Back Thoughts Can Be Embarrassing

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

It was not long until Yoongi finished his curry.

He pulled out two plates, not even sparing a glance at the one Seokjin brought, and plated some rice along with curry, before finishing it off with parsley. The side dishes were already out on the counter, so the alpha hurriedly got the plates for them both along with an extra set of cutleries.

He blushed a bit, however, when he sensed the omega looking at him questioningly.

Not like he had an explanation as to why he just wanted said man to eat. With him. In his temporary home.

Actually- he does...

"I did bring my plate, you know? So I could-"

"Go back and eat. Yea, but I thought- I thought it would be nice to- to eat... together...?"

Gosh I sound stupid.

Jin smirked a bit, but his ears betrayed him.

"Right..."

"Um... water? Juice?"

"Water is fine, thank you."

The two were now on opposite sides of the counter, prepared to eat.

Jin took a while to admire the food in front of him, embarrassment at the back of his mind buried somewhere in the thoughts of how amazing the food looked and smelled.

He could feel himself drooling- he knew he was drooling. And his stomach was grumbling as well, but he could not help it. He wanted to take in everything that was laid out nicely in front of him.

It had been so long since someone had cooked for him such a meal.

"Is it... not appetizing to you?"

"Huh?"

He looked up to see Yoongi, who was chewing slowly as he looked between the man and the food, worry in his eyes.

"I mean, maybe your cravings changed or... I could get you something el-"

"Oh- no, no!"

Jin was fast on denying, not wanting the alpha to misunderstand his intentions.

"It's- it's been a while since someone cooked like this. For me. I was just admiring is all..." he picked up his spoon, scooping up some rice along with the curry. 

He took a small whiff of it, the spices of the food blending amazingly, and he sighed, blowing a bit before feeding himself. The rice was warm and fluffy, and the curry was spicy in the right ways. The side dishes tasted really amazing with the whole main dish, and Jin could not help but sigh and feed himself another spoon immediately.