Switch

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

The pup has been really still and quiet, Jin would have worried something was wrong. But it seemed like the baby was asleep, barely moving much. He rubbed the spot where the baby's head was, hoping this moment would last a bit more. The stillness and silence really helped his body ache, as he gets to just sit and rest without issues.

"Is the baby okay?"

The elder looked up to Namjoon, who sat on the adjacent couch.

"Yeah... he's really still. Which is shocking."

Namjoon took a sip from his glass, turning to the TV for a bit, before paying attention back to Jin.

"Hm... maybe it was because of Yoongi-hyung."

"...Probably."

"I mean, he must have felt secured enough with a strong and protective alpha scent," he sips his water again, blinking, "not to mention you guys did... that."

Seokjin blushed, pouting at his fellow omega.

"W-We didn't do... all the way. It was just- well-"

Joon just shrugged, like it was no big deal. "Don't have to be embarrassed about it. Studies actually showed that when having sex, the rocking motions along with the parents' scents, actually puts the baby into a calm state, even to sleep."

On one hand, Jin blushed at the topic of sex with Yoongi. And on the other... parents' scents help the baby to sleep?

"That's..." he cleared his throat, trying to hide his face by watching TV, "That's interesting..."

"It is! Which is why it is encouraged for the parents to stay close a lot so their scents ease the baby, especially when the term is ending."

Jin looks down at his tummy, rubbing it.

"If it means he stays quiet like this and not kick my bladder every five minutes, then I might as well do it every day."

It got Namjoon to laugh. The younger omega placed his glass onto the coffee table to prevent it from spilling.

"It's a 'he' then."

Jin nodded.

"D'you have a name picked out?"

"Haneul."

"Ah... Kim Haneul... 'S got a nice ring to it."

Seokjin looks back down at his tummy.

Kim Haneul...

He looks back up at the TV.

Min Haneul...