You Have Me, You Have Us, You're Not Alone

[ Takes place after the Soulmates' incident ]

"Puppy's coming soon, hm?"

Seokjin sighed, slumping into Yoongi's embrace more.

The latter nuzzled closer, kissing behind his omega's ear, letting it linger.

Things have been going well for a while now into their few-months relationship. But of course, there are definitely those doubts and worries teetering around the edges of their minds.

"You excited?"

Seokjin just shrugged, letting out a small noise, as if he wanted to talk, but was just too tired.

Well, the tiredness was one thing. Yoongi had been sensing some fear mixed in it as well. He would not probe the omega, but it had been coming and going quite frequently now, that he feels like he should intervene to gauge the situation a bit, before taking the next step.

"I can smell your fear and worry omega... why don't you talk to me, hm?"

He tried to be as gentle and as soft as possible. He does not want to stress the elder out, not when he was a few weeks close to his due date.

He kept his hands moving along the sides of Jin's, up and down, slow and gentle, feeling the little one move and kick a bit. He huffed a smile, rubbing the spot where the pup kicked, in case it did hurt the omega.

"Sorry... 'm just a bit nervous..."

"Of? The parenthood? Or giving birth?"

"...Everything?"

Yoongi hummed, and began scenting the neck of the omega, coaxing him to talk more.

"This whole time I- I didn't- it didn't feel right. You know? To uh... give birth to puppy? I wanted to keep him inside a bit longer but now..."

Yoongi hummed again, letting the elder know he was listening.

"Now's just... I don't really feel that... and I should be happy about it right? Happy that I'm willing to give birth to him in this shitty world... but that... what if I'm just... tricking myself that everything's okay but in reality its all- its all just- what if I am just shit at this and-"

"Sh... calm omega..."

Seokjin's scent spiked with worry and fear again, and this was not what Yoongi wanted.

"Did you notice hyung? About your recent changes?"

The question made the omega tilt his head a bit, making Yoongi smile, allowing him to turn to look.