Ohana

Today, they were all going out together.

As a pack.

For shopping.

Everyone was running around excitedly, dressed comfortably for the changing seasons.

Sure, they had their outings every now and then, but this was their first time together, with Haneul and Yuri.

The pups would usually be babysat by one of their grandparents, the reason being the pups were still too young. Haneul, after his little accident, did not develop any serious medical conditions, but the doctor has warned that he might get scent drunk quite easily.

Because of that, Seokjin had fretted and had not let Haneul out of the house. But with the pack helping and encouraging him to help Haneul get used to the environment slowly, he was now confident on bringing his pup out even just for a walk.

It was going to be summer, and the pack have planned to just have a fun day out on their free weekend. They also had some things in mind to buy, like lighter and warmer clothes for the pups. Haneul was growing fast, and though he was mostly at home, it was easy for him to be without clothes most of the time. but if they were to be going out, he, and Yuri, would need to have lighter clothes to not overheat.

They first had a heavy brunch made by Yoongi and Jungkook, fed the pups, before changing into simple clothes for their outing.

The moment they reached the mall, the maknaes dashed up to the nearest boba stall, and began ordering cool drinks for everyone.

Yoongi and Hoseok stuck to their iced americano, while Seokjin got some fruit juice and Namjoon got tea.

They stuck together, just hanging around a bit before moving along, when Seokjin noticed that they were being watched. By other shoppers.

"Somethin' wrong?"

"Hm? Oh, no..." he swirled his cup, "I thought I felt people were watching..."

The pack glanced around.

True.

It wasn't like they were getting disgusting looks, but they were being watched, so that was something.

"Is it bothering you hyung?" Jimin asked, which just got the elder to shrug and adjust his hold on Haneul. Yoongi reached his hands forward, a silent question if Seokjin would like to have Yoongi hold him. The elder omega passed Haneul to his dad, and the baby just squealed as clutched onto Yoongi's shirt tightly.

That got smiles from everyone, and Taehyung cooed as he gently poked the pup's pudgy cheeks.

"So, how are we doing this?" Jimin asked, looking around. "We came here to buy clothes and some groceries..."