The First Step

[ This happened in the chapter – Behind His Back ]

The dates he suggested was basically easy, simple dates, which don't take up a lot of their time.

The idea of wanting to date again, after being treated so horribly, and after years of believing he was unlovable, was just so alien to him. The younger two gave him the reigns of when, where, time and who he gets to go on the date with.

He wanted to start with the two of them, of course. Just to have a proper common ground, maybe some boundaries set even.

Then he could date them one by one first, to not get himself overwhelmed, then maybe later in the future, all three of them could date each other.

It was an idea.

One other thing that worried him was, the fact that they were a trio now.

Three people. A throuple.

As soulmates, it is not uncommon.

But in South Korea?

...Yes. Kind of.

It's not uncommon in the sense that it's because there are three people, but it is just a mindset of people that relationships more than two people are bound to fail.

So it was a worry.

And he feared that people might whisper behind their backs, all the expectations of how this would potentially ruin all of their relationships and how they would fail each other.

He mindlessly scratched his neck, waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung outside his building.

He wanted to walk to the café. It was just 15 minutes away, and he has about an hour of break. So there is time.

But the other two wanted their precious time spent together well. So they hurriedly called him to stop him from walking to the place, and demanded he stay at his spot and not move, not until they reached to pick him up to their first date.

Which was today.

Like... in a few minutes.

Like now.

Oh god-

Before moving in with Seokjin, he dismissively mentioned how them scent marking him won't really be helpful in the end, because of how it was required for employees to wear scent blockers.

That got the omega to whine and latch himself onto the beta, and the alpha looked so betrayed because their beta had to hide himself and their claim from other people?