Good Little Alpha, Hm?

⚠️

"I can do it," Jimin shrugs, sipping on his coffee.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook eyed him carefully, then looked at each other to confirm whether or not they were hallucinating.

They were not hallucinating.

"Jiminie... are you sure?"

"Yes."

Taehyung bit his lip. "I won't be there to help though..."

"It's okay Tae-yah... I'm... I'm ready but..."

"Okay. Okay... let's just..."

Taehyung pushed his empty plate away, wanting his area to be clean for him to lean over.

"So- Jungkook's rut is coming up, but- we are not sure how... hard its gonna be. Yeah?"

Jimin nodded.

"And I'm not gonna be there to help. So, if anything happens, your next best thing to do is call one of our hyungs."

"Alpha hyungs?"

Taehyung paused, then looked at Jungkook. "Kook? Are alpha hyungs okay to help in case of anything?"

Jungkook had been quiet the whole time. Mainly because he was still in shock that Jimin was willing to take care of him, especially when Tae will not be around.

"Um..." the youngest alpha bit his lip, looking deep in thought. "Not... not Joonie-hyung or- or Hobi-hyung coz... they have pup to take care..."

The two smiled at their precious boyfriend, who still looked a bit stunned.

"Alright. I'll take note of that."

---

Jungkook's ruts are very irregular, and it mostly gets him to feel sick, there are a few instances where his alpha gets riled up, but it seems like this time is not that.

It was the first day of this month's rut.

Taehyung was a few cities away, and Jimin had his work to attend.

Jungkook had one class that day, and with much hesitance, Jimin let him go.

Jungkook didn't want to miss his classes, and apparently, his rut was not strong that day. Which, okay, kind of true, usually. Depending on the wolf, the first day is always not so bad. Even more when they're docile.