Behind His Back

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

It has been a month- well to Seokjin at least.

He was in his nest, face pressed into the layers of clothes from the alpha's. His alpha's.

But because of how much his omega missed the sudden parting of its alpha, well, mainly because it was with its alpha during the rut, the omega wants to stick as close as possible. And Jin...

He missed him too. The omega's scent was now heavily seeped into the clothes. There was not much scent of the alpha's left. Just hints of almonds and earth here and there.

He whined a bit, digging his nose into the fabrics, pushing and moving till he could pick out the alpha's primal scent. But alas, there were clouded with the omega's own needy scent. Even the beta's scent drowned long ago...

Jin sighed, getting up to his elbow to look around. The nest was a bit messed, but that was because of his restlessness. All of the alpha's clothes are in his nest. There might be more in his home, but the scent has probably faded too, since the alpha has not worn them.

He sighed for the millionth time, pushing himself up to sit.

His stomach grumbled, and he glanced at the clock. It was some time after midnight.

The other two omegas have left after dinner, leaving Jin alone with Jimin.

Taehyung was such a sweetheart; Jin would like to adopt him as his younger brother. It would be fun, cute. He remembered Taehyung pointing out that the Kims, basically them three, were all omegas. Was that fate too?

Namjoon was a nice person too, like that overachieving sibling everyone would be jealous of. Only problem is, he was book smart, and not street smart. Which makes him all the more endearing. That... Seokjin took on perfectly. Namjoon could be his little brother too.

He now knows Namjoon is pregnant. Unfortunately, Taehyung nor Jimin knows about this. But he supposes that the omega would prefer announcing it himself.

He would not blame them, however. For those who are pregnant, their scents will not change until they get into their second trimester. Typically, the scents would turn milkier. And since Namjoon's scent is more of chocolates... ah... he would smell like chocolate milk.

That's... a very nice combination.

He was suddenly craving chocolate milk. He probably has some chocolate left. And maybe he could mix it in milk or something.

Mew has picked up on it, the changing biology of the newly pregnant omega. She must have known since the time Namjoon went to visit the soulmate trio. She made sure to scent him as well. After lunch, as they all crowded in the living room to know one another, Mew chirped at him, claiming her spot on his thighs so she could rest her head on his belly.