Rub Rub Rub

Hoseok froze as soon as he stepped into his home.

He took a deep breath in to calm his wolf, before stepping in fully, allowing the door to close automatically behind him.

He toed off his shoes and pulled off his socks, carrying them through the hallways to deposit them in the laundry room. On the way, he let his backpack drop by the front in the hallway, not wanting to be bothered by it when he has something to take care of.

Or rather... someone...

After throwing his socks into the laundry, he quickly washed his hands, and stood before the bedroom door.

His nose crinkled at the bitter stench, and it tasted like spoilt milk.

He hates that.

He should go and turn the diffuser on at least, but his alpha was not willing to wait any longer. He himself didn't want to wait any longer.

What if something happened to his mate? And his pup?

But he can't just barge in with all his hostile and distressed pheromones. Oh no no no.

Not when his mate was pregnant and close to the due date.

He took a few more deep breaths until he was sure he was calm, before twisting the doorknob and opening the door.

The room was a mess. Mostly.

Clothes were strewn all over the floor near the cupboards and the bed, and it seemed like his omega got hold of every pillow and cushion there was in the apartment for his nest.

His mate was nesting on their shared bed, but the only thing that Hoseok could think of was how the scent was not one of calmness and sated like it was supposed to be.

It was still distressing.

He tried to take a proper look, but the figure of his pregnant mate was unmoving, and his face was hidden strategically thanks to the cushions. He stepped in fully, and was now able to know that Namjoon was asleep.

He rubbed his nose harshly, turning to the small diffuser they set in their room, because Hoseok's potent scent can be overwhelming at times, before going over to the window to let the air out.

Once done, he made a quick check of his mate again, pulling down his shirt slowly from Joon's face to not wake him up.

Even in his sleep, he was pouting.

The alpha felt his heart clench at the cuteness, then left his mate just as he is.

He would take a quick shower to rid off the scents he's accumulated, then he would join and cuddle the hell out of his omega.