Fight For His Hand... Not Literally But Literally

The only thing that was soothing the current heat that was clouding his mind, was the ice cream he was having.

Was.

It was all gone now, eaten up desperately by the omega because his head felt too wonky from the heat.

The heat from the sun and well... from his own heat.

Was spring supposed to feel this hot?

He had already texted Yoongi and Hoseok, but his need to get back home and to his nest was strong, so he left early.

He shouldn't have. Stupid Namjoon.

Namjoon staggered, quickly balancing himself against the wall.

There weren't many people passing by that area, and the ones who did were either too busy to notice him, or didn't want any trouble and ignored him.

Or that his scent was still quite dampened from the scent-blocking lotion he puts on.

"Oh?"

Or maybe not.

"And what do we have here? Hm?~"

Fuck-

He pressed a hand against his forehead, cowering a bit when he got the whiff of alpha. Alphas.

Two? Three?

It felt nauseating to him, and he just wanted to go home.

"What's wrong omega-"

Namjoon quickly slapped his hand away. "Don't... fucking touch me-"

"Oooh~ fiesty~"

"Heh. 'S not like he can do anything. What do you say hyung?"

"I say we help him. Hm? ~ doesn't that sound nice? Special? The three of us will help you~"

Namjoon gulped, feeling his knees shake when their scents got headier and aroused.

The people passing by ignored him, not wanting any problems, and he could do nothing but just try to hold himself up.

It was not supposed to be today, it really wasn't!

He hoped that his heat schedule was syncing properly, but it looked like it wasn't the case. Maybe its because he missed his heat the last time? Is that why it's in full force for this month?

"I said- fuck off!"

"This bitch- yah!"

The alpha, who he assumed was the leader, grabbed his arm roughly and yanked him forward. Though they were the same height, Namjoon's knees buckled at the angry scent, too weak in his current state to fight back.