Don't Worry, We'll Feed You

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, and the younger looked back, already knowing what he was thinking.

They honestly wouldn't call themselves, observant. Or detail-oriented people.

But they do notice it when it comes to their beta.

Their emotions are usually shared amongst the three, but the alpha-omega pair has gotten a stronger connection through their bonding, so sometimes, Jimin was either too focused on something or too tired to notice it.

And currently, their beta was too preoccupied with helping Yoongi with his pup.

"Thanks Min. You should go back. Finish your dinner. I'll handle him."

"Ah, its okay hyung," Jimin said, wiping the counter. "I'm actually done, and I had a heavy lunch so... why not I feed Hannie?"

"But Jimin-"

"Pleeeease hyung? I didn't get to spend time with Hannie the past few days..."

Then Jimin does the pout that makes everyone weak, so Yoongi just sighed and handed a tired Haneul to Jimin. The latter smiled wide, and began making cute, baby noises to distract Haneul when he was being shifted.

"Aigoo... look at you, hm? Chubby baby," he sniffed the pup playfully, making the tiny one squeak with a smile. Jimin grinned at that and baby-talked to him, soon pressing the teat of the bottle to the pup's lips, and the baby began drinking greedily.

Seokjin was currently not around, as it was his turn to be with Namjoon in the hospital with Hoseok. That alpha was adamant about not leaving his mate, almost going into a rage when he was dragged away. Yoongi happened to be there to calm him down, and it took almost two hours and a nap for Hoseok to come back to his natural self.

Said alpha was a bit embarrassed and apologised to everyone, but he was very serious about not wanting to leave Namjoon, and Yoongi understood. He was sure, if he was fully connected with his own alpha, he might have reacted that way too.

Sure, there were protocols for such incidents at the hospital, but the board deemed it was the doctor's fault, as it was a rule to not pull away a potent wolf from their mate when they are in distress, especially when they are having a pup.

Leaving the family together for a few moments until they all calmed was the rule, but it seemed like the doctor was impatient and had people separating them three. Hoseok went into a rage, and all the distressed scent might affect the pup that Namjoon had to protect it, and that got the omega to be sick, which is why he was still in the hospital until he feels better. Hoseok felt so guilty for that, and promised that he would stay.

And so the others decided to at least help them. Staying close helps the mates and their pup to get better faster, and the others decided to visit them every day, taking turns bringing food and clothes. It's a good routine, and Namjoon truly appreciated their presence. His health has been getting better, and probably, in a few days, the group will be able to welcome their newest addition.