002 | Demon

xxx

"What a strong guy."

Muzan smirked as he held the demon slayer's neck, noticing that its eyes are completely close and his breathing stopped.

"But no Human, can defeat me!" Muzan laughed maniacally.

He was about to throw the man he was holding when a sword suddenly passed him, cutting strands of his hair and making its way to a nearby tree.

'Destroyer of Demons'

Angrily, he let go of the dead man's neck and turn to look at the one who threw the sword.

It was the boy!

"How dare you..."

Slowly, he walked towards the boy who is constantly trying to hug the demon girl.

"Throwing a demon slayer's blade." His bloody cat-like eyes stared at the boy. "At me..."

He choke up the boy in to the air like he did before and tightened to its neck.

"Ne... NEZUKO!!!"

With a swing, Muzan felt a slash from the back to his his nape that made him drop the boy in the snow. He quickly dodge the demon girl's attack, and looked over his ruined tuxedo.

The demon slayer guy have already dirtied his clothes now this lowly demon have the courage to completely shred it.

"Pathetic." Muzan exclaimed.

He dodged the demon girl's nails before swishing his fingers to dismiss her. He sprinted his way to the boy who is now taking the demon slayer's sword that is deeply stitched in the tree.

Muzan became increasingly impatient, the boy and the demon girl was protecting each other and it made him even madder.

I need to kill them.

Muzan was about to attack them when he remembered something. Something very demonic...

He looked over the man who is constantly lying dead in the snow where he left it. Muzan then disappeared in a gust of wind and swiftly made his way to the dead man, holding its messy ponytailed hair and showed it to the siblings.

"D-Don't touch... him!" the boy shriek.

It made Muzan laughed. "Why? He was going to kill your sister"

"NO!! Don't touch him!!" the boy sprinted to their position but Muzan took the body with him and disappeared like before not only to find out he is already behind the girl and kicked it.

"You are supposed to be dead..." Muzan exclaimed as he held the demon slayer's neck, he buried his long nails and started to inject his blood.

Muzan smirked at the boy before leaving his farewell. He then disappeared again in the snow that made the boy relief. He let go of the katana he was holding and hugged his sister who is still standing alerted.

"Nezuko!!" he shouted.

The demon girl didn't look away from the demon slayer's body where the man left. He was about to turn around when suddenly he felt that Nezuko started to sprint her way and was carrying him like a sack of rice.

________________

________________

"Fools."

Muzan has already returned from where he left his new slave, he looked at the direction where the boy and his sister ran away.

'The lowly demon must've sense it' he smirked at that thought.

He waited for few more seconds. But then, he impatiently took the human's face before suspending it to the ground once again, Muzan's face lift with amusement when he stared at him.

The human, no... the demon he have created is already starting to transform.

It is chocking up and shouts started to fill Muzan's ear as he watched the mismatched haori hashira. Its hands that was started to dig in the snow is growing with blue long fingernails.

And soon it faced him, he took it by the throat and watched it struggle in his hold.

Pain.

The stoic expression Muzan have seen while ago was replaced by pain we have caused, and it made his undead self very amused. His clenched heart was waiting in anticipation as he saw its canines grew longer and sharper.

As soon Muzan heard its groan, he let go of its neck and waited for it to stand up.

A dark blue fluid-water like mark has appeared in the side of his left cheek, but it also started to spread to the left side of its collarbone to its chest. The blue eyes he already has constantly changed into a pale-blue with cat like eyes. The bangs that was covering its face has dark blue tips in the end.

"Good... very good" Muzan laughed again.

The demon was already standing up, the demon slayer uniform was already shredded and only left with its mismatched haori that was stained with blood. The wounds and broken bones it has was already healed. But now that the transformation is complete, its eyes started to flutter and constantly closed before collapsing the snow.

"Such a hassle."

Not from afar, an old crow made its way to frozen branch of tree. Staring at the demon king who is walking towards the fallen hashira, it let out a caw before took flight. Making Muzan looked it, he smirked.

He let the crow go and tell it's master...

A child of Ubuyashiki is already mine.

xxx