038 | Fortress

xxx

"You biiitttcccchhhh!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!!!!"

"OYAKATA-SAMA!!"

"OYAKATA-SAMA!"

Gyomei, the struggling stone hashira have looked from his back as soon as the other pillar's voice ranged.

He doesn't have any time as he kept attacking Muzan, so he have shouted with all his might-

"IT'S MUZAN!!"

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!"

"HIS GUY WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF!!"

All of the pillars have stopped from their tracks as soon as the stone hashira proclaim those words. They looked at the man, who is locked in dark spikes.

"It's him?!" they all have the same thoughts.

One by one, the pillars have positioned themselves and held out their own nirichin blade.

"MUZAN!!!!"

'Breath of Mist Fourth Form'

'Breath of Love Fifth Form'

'Breath of Insect Butterfly Dance'

'Breath of Snake First Form'

'Breath of Wind Seventh Form'

'Flame Breathing Second Form'

All of the hashira have made their way to Muzan's direction, together with Tanjiro Kamado.

'Dance of the Fire God: Sunflower Lance'

They were about to slash him out, but Muzan had other plans.

*CLANG*

Even before their blades wounded him, a sound of a biwa have rang. Suddenly the surface they are walking/jumping on have turned into different doors.

"YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME?"

"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW!!"

Muzan laughed and looked at them with pity and amuse, "You pathetic demon hunter pests."

"I'm slaughtering you all tonight!"

With that all of them have fallen into the doors, separate from each other, but before Tanjiro fell he have shouted to the king of demons.

"YOU'RE THE ONE GOING TO HELL, MUZAN!"

"You're not getting away! I will defeat you for sure!!"

As Tanjiro continued to fall to the high building, he was panicking. He thought that he could die because of the far floor he will land on.

He looked around quickly, and when he is about to grab one something someone have took his haori from behind.

"Re..."

"RENGOKU-SAN!!"

The young Kamado have landed on a near wooden floor, he looked at the one-eyed flame hashira and thanked him.

But before he could speak a heat have passed through his head.

"TANJIRO!!"

Tanjiro have hurriedly turned his back, alerted as different kind and faces of demons have appeared.

He positioned himself and his blade.

'Water Breathing Sixth Form: Whirlpool'

'Flame Breathing First Form: Unknowing Fire'