034 | Tired

xxx

"Are you alright, Kamado-kun?"

The butterfly hashira asked while treating Tanjiro. HE was alright but because of the battle his body is all sore.

"Yes, Shinobu-san." Tanjiro gently smiled and once again laid in the bed.

She have nodded her head a bid him a farewell before leaving the room. She now made her way to another room where the other two demon slayers are being confined.

"Kocho-sama!" a blonde boy hurriedly went to her and hid behind her.

"Ara?" she was surprise.

Not but long enough when a sudden boar head boy have appeared infront of her and Zenitsu who have screamed and ran away.

"Inosuke!" Aoi, the poor pigtailed butterfly sighed as she looke over the two running away figures.

"Gomen, Shinobu-sama~" she have excused herself and went to fetch the two.

Shinobu couldn't help but too chuckle lightly, it looks like they look fine because of the marathon they are doing right now.

So she went out the room, but along her walk her thoughts have swept to the sudden battle the three have encountered.

It has only been three days after the battle in the red light district with the two upper moon six. Just after the battle they were all injured and also in the pit of their deaths.

Good thing the young Nezuko Kamado was there to heal them up using her flame, and it was miracle.

Although Shinobu already knew it just because Giyu told her after finding out that Nezuko can able to cure the poison of the demon.

Shinobu just also recently found out that Uzui Tengen will be retiring... She have only heard it to one of his wives, Makio-sa, if she would remember the name of the wife who told her.

The insect hashira wasn't really against it, it's his decision but it is a big loss for them since he is one of the strongest hashira she have known.

But with those thoughts Shinobu have shook her head to forget them and just continued to walk entering a dark corridor, she have already arrive in front of a door and was about to open-

When she have heard someone talking.

At first she was confused because only few people knew that Giyu was staying here, so have quickly opened it...

"Shinobu."

A man that is now in a black kimono looked at her, he was leaning to a wall as usual but he is a standing position.

"Someone's here."

That's what she have thought. She knew that Giyu is with someone a little while ago, a sudden tensioned presence have spread through the room as she entered.

Yet Giyu... is the only one there.

And then the other strong aura have vanished in a swift second...

"Are you alright?"

She didn't answer by word but she have nodded and went to him. She have faced the demon man and suddenly hugged his body.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Giyu now asked, carefully.

"Nothing..." She answered.

His presence.

Giyu's presence have gotten stronger than before.

She's scared...

Shinobu have hugged him even tighter and buried her face to his chest.