040 | Ending

xxx

'Agatsuma Zenitsu'

'No matter what you do... or how much stronger you get, you can never beat an upper moon.'

'You're just a dirt. A pathetic fool who always bawls his eyes out and no pride nor guts!'

'And that old fart who wanted me to share the succession with this trash!!'

"EVERYONE'S GOTTA DIE AT SOME POINT!! YOU AND THE OLD MAN ARE NO EXCEPTION!!!"

Kaigaku held out his nirichin blade with anger.

'Breath of Thunder Second Form: Lightning Ball'

As he chanted those, ball made out lightning have emitted both of them. He manage to wound the blonde demon slayer as he unleash the attack.

Five straight attacks in a single moment.

Yet Zenitsu still manage to shout at him. "You sure ate a lot of people! Can you no longer tell what's right or wrong?!"

"Of course I know what's right and wrong!!"

'Third Form: Buzzing Mosquito Thunder'

With that another attack from Kaigaku have Zenitsu receive. Lashing a lot of blood from his body.

"A spinning wave attack." Zenitsu thought.

"AND THOSE WHO JUDGE ME BADLY AND DON'T ACCEPT ME ARE 'WRONG'!!"

'Fifth Form: Heat Lightning'

As another attack occurred and have wounded the poor Zenitsu again, his face have cracked as an effect.

"SO?! HOW DO MY BLOOD DEMON REINFORCED TECHNIQUES TASTE?"

"A SLASHING ATTACK THATCRACKS YOUR SKIN!! AND FLESH!! AND BURNS THEM!!"

'Breath of Thunder Sixth Form: Electric Lightning Shower'

As that once again chanted, a zigzag patterned of black lightning have made its way through Zenitsu, Slashing his whole body from upper body to the legs, knees and feet.

As a result, Zenitsu have finally fall down to the fortress. Listening to the pathetic upper rank six, blood flowing out of his body as he fled to the air downwards.

"Learn from Kaigaku!!"

"Be like my elder disciple!!"

'They say that the first form of the breath of thunder is the basic of basics.'

'From that Kaigaku, you hated my guts, and I knew that very well.'

'And I just hated you back just as much, but I really did respect you from the bottom of my heart.'

'You were special... the box of happiness in your heart was open and your happiness just kept leaking out.'

"Sorry Gramps."

"But, this is where we part ways."

"Sorry... Aniki"

With that thoughts and memories, the young Agatsuma's body have emits yellow thunders and lightning, as his almost closed eyes have widen despite of the open crack wounds.

'Breath of Thunder Seventh Form: Flaming Thunder God'

With the strings of thunderclaps have instantly slashed Kaigaku's head off his body. Creating a loud shriek from him.