045 | Defeated

xxx

"No... we're too late"

"Tamayo-san couldn't endure"

"Muzan has arrive." A young boy whispered to himself as he looked down on a piece of paper.

His eyes squinting wide as he examine the situation.

"The first team is about to arrive."

"The second team is right behind them."

Upon hearing that, the young boy shouted and tried to stop them declaiming. "Don't send them where Muzan is!"

"Standby until the pillars arrive!"

But it was too late...

Young demon slayers have already arrive where Muzan's lair is. The first and second team have looked at a big piece of flesh that was tucked in the fortress. They have tried to reach it and end it by the use of their blades.

"Ah-"

But as all of them tried, all have also been slashed in a speed of second.

It was like a gush of wind and all we're slaughtered and killed just like that.

"KAW! EVERYBODY FALL BACK! KAW!!"

"Pathetic... They're all dead."

With those simple words, Muzan swiftly swish his hands towards the flying kasugai crow. Taking off its head from its body, making it lose contact with the others.

"After living over a thousand years."

"I'd lost the sense to taste food, but now that I'm starving, it's very delicious..."

"You're deliberately bringing me food, my compliments. Ubuyashiki."

Muzan bend down a bit, still holding on a piece of head. Smirking and chuckling demonically he have spoken once more.

"How is it? Tamayo?" he asked the lady's head.

"Disappointed as always, I know you made one of my upper demons turn its back on me!"

"So now! Today... you..." he held Lady Tamayo's head tightly.

Squishing in his thumb inside of her eye. "Are finally..."

"Falling into... Hell."

With that, Muzan have lazily squished Tamayo's head by the use of his single hand, splattering the blood in to one of the walls.

"YUSHIRO!!"

Giyu and the others have now stopped in their tracks when the upper moon one shouted.

"Yushiro! Hey, what happened?!" Tanjiro hurriedly looked down.

Yushiro, who was carrying a bag full of medicines and antidotes, kneeled and was looking down not uttering any words.

"Yushiro! Answer me, Yushiro!" Giyu walked to him in a hurry.

"Lady... My lady Tamayo" Yushiro have struggled breathing.

The other demon have figured what he meant. Without speaking the upper moon stood up and looked at everybody.

"Move fourth." He ordered coldly.

"Yushiro... keep up" without turning back, Giyu walked forward and led the others.

"We need you..."