032 | His Order

xxx

"Lives that have been lost will never come back."

"They won't return." With bloodshed and dangerous eyes.

Tanjiro stood up in a roof of one the house, he was infront of the demon named Daki, The Upper Moon Six.

She was looking at him with anger as her other feet was slash by the brat, but constantly grew up.

"Why do you take them?" the young Kamado asked with full of seriousness.

"Why do you trample on people's lives?"

Daki looked over the boy, she have no words as she have constantly heard someone have said it that made her confuse.

"What's so fun about it? What's so enjoyable?"

"What do you think lives are?"

She have cupped her cheek and held her face as she tried to remember those words in her mind. She doesn't know who said it but-

The Upper six have widen her eyes as the boy resembles someone who is dangerous...

But she knew that it wasn't her memory. It's the cells...

Memories of Muzan's cells!

But with that she didn't budge as she have only challenge the boy even more. She have punched the roof cracking it and threw her fabric sash to the boy's direction.

'Blood Technique. Multilayered Sash Slash'

With that she have swayed her hand and threw a lot of sash to Tanjiro. She was smirking and have thought how fun it is to play with the humans.

Didn't mind how the red light district being destroyed not only from the inside but also in the outside.

Daki have thought that it is a farewell and she will be the one who will cut tis boy's head together with his dull blade...

'Dance of the Sun God: Burning Sun.'

It was all fun and games, not until a circular motion of beaming fire that almost looked like the sun have effortless slashed the upper six's fabric.

She was shock, the fact that she cannot even move.

The boy have no expression in his face, the sweet and careful boy have vanish like bubbles in the air. This... this Tanjiro only cared hoe he will defeat the demon.

Attacking nonstop that his blade already reached the demon's head that was only attached by a sash of fabric.

He have about to kill her. He's there...

"Onii-chan, Breathe!!"

"PLEASE!!"

Hearing a familiar voice, Tanjiro have suddenly woke up and have finally breathe.

But only to have stopped in front of Daki, dropping his nirichin blade and choking up, he now started to cough continually.

"Humans are truly miserable existences."

"After all, no matter how desperate they get, they can only go so far. HOW SAD."

The upper moon six have looked below her, with gritted teeth and eyes like a cat.

Her sash have made its way into the air and she have laugh before striking the young Kamado.

"As a payback for before, I'll now"