042 | His Blood Demon Art

xxx

"Akaza's... Presence..."

"Akaza-dono~"

"Akaza..."

The three upper moon rankings have stopped on what they are doing as soon as they have felt-

"Is gone." All three of them have whispered through the air.

"He has fallen." Kokushibo, the upper moon one have spoken. Akaza... weren't you going to defeat me?"

All six of his eyes have shown hatred as he told those words, he have positioned himself and turned back while standing between hallways.

"A path had opened for him to attain further height... But he renounced it himself."

With that he have swing out his sword, in a speed of wind slashing sounds have echoed and the cylinder woods have fallen in front of him.

"How exceedingly weak."

"Hm? Did you feel that Yu-san?"

Now it the upper two and other one's side, both of them have stopped for a while and looked somewhere.

"Could Lord Akaza be dead?" Douma looked with displeased expression.

Giyu didn't answer for he also has the same displeased expression.

"I know that you also felt a strange sensation as me, but I guess it was my imagination."

"As is Lord Akaza had become some kind of different creature."

Giyu looked at Douma with dead eyes, listening to what he was about to say.

"But he's gone, so we'll never know!" the upper two have laughed.

The upper one now have tighten his grip to his katana.

Now Douma looked at Giyu, with his colorful eyes he glee. "What are we talking about again?"

"Oh!"

"Right, we we're battling our lives for the butterfly girl!"

"Tch." Giyu flicked his tongue inside his mouth. For he do not want to talk about Shinobu.

"What is she to you, Yu-san?" Douma asked as he fan himself with two shining fans.

"It's none of your business." Giyu shamelessly answered and sighed.

He is beginning to piss off as the upper two kept talking...

"Ah! Really? I mean, I do see how protective you are towards her."

"You see, judging from the characteristics is that you are not fond of eating women and girls- I mean humans..." Douma clasped both of his hands together.

"Can this guy, even shut the hell up?" Giyu thought.

"I mean most young girls like her are tasty! But oh yeah... speaking of girls, do you remember that Lord Akaza's loss was unavoidable..."

"Because he-"

"He would never eat girls." Giyu now finished up Douma's sentence.

Because of that, the upper moon two have shriek in a displeased tone. For some instance he doesn't want to be interrupted when speaking formally!

"Well that isn't a good way to treat fellow demons."

With that, Douma have stopped with his goody-old self and faced Giyu give seriousness. He swiftly vanished through the air and appeared Giyu's side.