010 | Butterfly Estate

xxx

"Five times?!"

"I have to take this five times a day? Every day for three months!!?"

A blonde boy screamed up to the top of his lungs when he receive a medicine from a butterfly girl. He was crying so loud and keeps complaining about his medicine.

"It's so bad, it's killing my appetite!" he cried louder.

"Please keep it down." A young butterfly girl plead.

And because of that noise a certain boy not far from where the noise have woken up.

"Zenitsu..."

A boy with reddish hair got up from his bed and looked over his blonde comrade who kept bubbling the medicine to the girl. Tanjiro have tried to call him once more but the cried only got louder.

"Are you okay?" Tanjiro went up to the side of Zenitsu's bed.

"TANJIROOO!!"

Zenitsu whose nose was a runny nose and teared eyes looks at him and hugs his friend. He was calling out Tanjiro's name as he rub his head to his clothes.

"Listen to me! That stinking spider stung me so badly, its venom was killing me in agony!" the blonde boy cried harder.

Tanjiro only smiled and patted his head. "Zenitsu, you seem to have shrunk."

Zenitsu then stopped crying and slowly moves away from Tanjiro, but as he moves a large and sticky string of slime have been attached to Tanjiro's clothes and Zenitsu's nose making him flinch.

"Because I almost turned ito a spider. That's why my arms and legs are shorter." He explained with a blocked nose because of his cold.

"I see." Tanjiro only nodded his head while looking at the slimy thing in his clothes, he tried to find a tissue but suddenly saw a familiar man lying beside Zenitsu's bed.

"Inosuke!"

The boar-man didn't reply to Tanjiro's calling and only turned to them.

"I'm glad you're all right! I'm so sorry. I couldn't save you." Tanjiro's eyes started to beam big large tears as he kept apologizing to his fellow comrade.

"It's okay."

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine"

Tanjiro stopped and looked at Inosuke, his low voice seems to be unusual that's why he have asked to Zenitsu, what happened and only to find out that because of the demon encounter in the mountains, Inosuke was actually caught by the large spider demon and choked him hard on the neck that almost destroyed his voice box.

"I think that's why his voice is broken."

"Or maybe he has turned soft because he was depressed, but it's so funny." Zenitsu started to giggle as he explained, but with his runny nose with a string of slime still attached to Tanjiro's cloth.

"I wonder why it grosses me out when I see you laughing."

"Are you okay?" Tanjiro have asked as he starred at Zenitsu's crying-laughing face.

But as soon as he said that, the blonde boy suddenly flinched and turned to him. The boar wearing mask man only listened to them and just lied in his bed quietly.

­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________

______________________________

"HugghhKkkk!!"

"Hiiiihhhggggkkkss"

The wounded red-haired boy looked sideways to look at his two friends not far his bed. Then a smile have appeared in his lips while looking at them.

"Zenitsu."

"Inosuke."

He looked at the ceiling and started to mumble. "I'm so happy to see you alive."

As soon as the sun started to set. Tanjiro made his way through the butterfly mansion's room.

He carefully put a wooden box down to the floor and walked to the window to close its curtain. As soon as darkness have invaded the room he sat down on the bed and waited.

"You can come out now, they said you can use this room."

"Nezuko..."

Slowly, the box have finally opened and revealed a tiny girl with a bamboo nozzle in her mouth. She was staring at Tanjiro with her big pink and rounded eyes.

"Thank you for protecting me there."

He stared to his younger sister and showed the most gently smile he could do and patted her head.

"You can say that Lord Oyakata spared our lives." Tanjiro continued.

Suddenly a gush of memory of him and the man started to flash in his mind.

A man in white kimono and black lining was standing in front of him. He was purple color half of his face and has round pale purplish-white eyes.

He was guided by two identical girls as he walked towards them.

"Good Morning, everyone."

"His voice..."

"Had an inconceivable intonation." Tanjiro have thought as he remembers the gentle man.

Just by listening to him, makes you feel light inside. The young boy was questioning himself what is up the man he was with earlier, but instantly went back to reality when a small thud was heard inside the room.

Tanjiro's eyes widen as he saw Nezuko, lying on the floor with her eyes closed.

Her face was pillowing her tiny and cute hands while sleeping soundly, breathing just fine.

"I see. You haven't had enough sleep."

He smiled and again painfully stood up from the bed and went close to his sister, patting her head gently.

"I promised that I'll have you turned back into a human."

xxx

AN: This is actually a chill chapter, I really love it when the main three is in the butterfly estate that's why I also included it in here. But don't worry, Giyu and the hashira will be coming later (I guess?)