028 | Grateful

xxx

"Lady Shinobu"

The butterfly haori woman didn't turn when Aoi called her for the second time, she was inside her bedroom.

She have been in her bedroom the whole morning, Aoi is worried that she might be sick since she wasn't answering.

"Lady Shinobu..." she once again called.

On the other side of the bedroom, Shinobu who was actually just staring at her opened window, the flowers in a tree in front of her room was blooming.

The insect hashira who was smiling at it and remembering what happened last night...

"I'm fine."

Giyu's hands stayed on her cheek, caressing it lightly and very gentle that it tickles her.

Now she turned her eyes to look at his, first she was blushing so hard because of embarrassment, but when she saw his deep blue eyes her embarrassment instantly melted.

"Stop crying, okay?" the man in front of her lightly pinched her cheek. "It's very unusual that a mosquito cries."

She was in the urge of shuddering because of what he said in the first part, but ended up slapping his chest because of what he have added.

"Don't disappear like that... and I won't cry."

"Yeah?" he have shot up his brow. "Then, I won't even if you want me to."

Shinobu looked at her with widen eyes. "You know I won't..."

"Mmm... Okay."

With that thought, Giyu once again closed their gap only to kiss her forehead this time.

Returning to her current time, Shinobu couldn't keep a smile from escaping in her lips. She sighed instead to stop herself from remembering it once again.

"Lady Shinobu."

"Ara!" Shinobu instantly stopped and placed a hand in her chest as she heard a sudden call.

"Y-Yes?" finally she answered.

Aoi sighed in relief and once again talked. "I'm glad you answered... I have already put the ointment in Rengoku-san's eyes."

When she heard that, Shinobu instantly stood up remembering that she should've checked on Rengoku if he is healing well.

"Is he awake, Aoi?" she asked from her bedroom.

"Yes, Lady Shinobu... he's with umm... Giyu-san." Aoi answered.

The butterfly woman stopped and confusingly answered back. "Oh? Okay."

She have dismissed Aoi and let her rest, she dressed up with the demon slayers uniform and took her butterfly haori.

Shinobu left her nirichin blade inside her bedroom, in a stand before proceeding to Rengoku's room.

But on her way, she have saw three young demon slayers eating with the butterfly girls.

"Kanao, eat some more!" Tanjiro offered a vegetable.

Shinobu looked over her and saw her thinking twice but ended up accepting it making her smile.

"Well, when you're alone, flip this coin to make a decision."

"Do you understand, Kanao?"

Remembering her older sister's words before. The coin Kanao used to toss.