012 | Tamayo & Yushiro

xxx

"Giyu... my sweet brother."

"Stupid Giyu!"

"Tomioka-san..."

"Tomioka-san! Do you hate me?"

"Yes."

"Grr! That's why everybody dislike you! I hate you!"

"My dear child."

Giyu's eyes instantly opened as he heard a soft voice. He looked over the man with a purple scar half of its face.

"What do you want?" he asked straightly.

The man only stood across him. "How are you feeling?"

"Chained... like some kind of an animal" Giyu answered.

He didn't want to keep any conversations with the man, he did him a favor not to cause any ruckus and stayed here for the whole night, and now this man has the courage to show up in here as if Giyu can't hurt him.

"Look... I don't want to kill you"

Kagaya only smiled and listened to the boy.

"Capturing me won't be an advantage, I only listen to his orders and nothing more."

"Now... Do me a favor, and give me the siblings!"

Finally Giyu stood up quickly and sprinted his way face to face with the man. Only to be stopped by the chains. The twins have already flinched as soon as the demon face them.

"I see..." Kagaya.

"You have no memory as a human."

Giyu flicked his tongue inside his mouth and titled his to the side while still facing Kagaya, a small smirk have appeared in his lips and clang the chains together.

"What's your point then?" He tried to walk closer to the man but ended up pulled back by the chains.

"If I let you go here, you will only take the Kamado siblings. Yes?" Kagaya turn to ask.

Giyu moved away and stared at the man.

"What a dangerous bargain" he thought to himself.

"You have a big mouth..."

"Do you even know what I'm capable of?" Giyu turned around and looked.

Kagaya didn't answer him, instead he have motioned the twins to take him outside which they gladly accepted.

"Maybe that's the reason why master wants to end you"

Hearing the door close, Giyu went back to his normal position. Sitting on the floor as his hands are wide open, with his legs wide apart and leaning on the wall.

Quiet at last.

­­­­­­­­­­­

­­­__________________________

__________________________

"What a fine day, my dear child..."

Shinobu instantly bowed down as soon as the master of the house have entered the room.

"Have you been well, Oyakata-sama?" she greeted.