003 | Pillars

xxx

'KAW!! KAW!! FALLEN WATER PILLAR! KAW!! ENCOUNTER WITH MUZAN KIBUTSUJI! KAW!!'

Upon hearing the news, a man with black shoulder-length hair stopped walking and so was his children who are helping him walk.

The old crow continued to circle around before settling in the man's shoulder.

"I see..." a calm and soothing voice escaped.

The twins then guided him back to the mansion, walking away from the graves they have been visiting every day. A small sigh has also escaped the master's lips as he heard the news.

He have known Giyu, he was a great swordsman and very loyal one.

"My children" he called out the twins.

The twins obliged and listened to their father. He ordered them to call a meeting for the pillars. As the crows flew away, Kagaya sat silently and waited for them to arrive.

_________________

_________________

"Shinobu Kocho, an order from the master! Kaw! Meeting with the pillars! Kaw!"

For a moment, Shinobu had stopped as soon as she heard the crow above her. She was with Kanao who is quietly looking at the butterflies.

"Ne, Kanao I will head out now" Shinobu smiled at the young girl.

Kanao didn't respond with words but she looked at Shinobu before bowing her head. She then started to sprint away from the Butterfly Mansion.

And soon she entered their master's sanctuary, a peaceful and quietness has welcomed her. She walked through the garden and had seen the other pillars gathering around. She looked over them saw Obanai Iguro, the serpent pillar who was in his usual tree lying on a branch away from the others.

"He was probably looking at Kanroji" Shinubo thought.

And she wasn't wrong, the guy was indeed looking over to a girl with a long light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point that was braided in three. Kanroji Mitsuri, she is known as the Love Hashira.

"Shinubo-san!" Kanroji have called her.

She showed them a smile and walked towards them joining the conversation.

"Why do you think Oyakata-sama called us?" Kanroji continued, she was actually munching two pieces of sakura mochi in her hand, although she was also holding a stick with soft balls in the other.

"I don't know! But I know it is important!"

"It must be flamboyantly important! And I am talking max flamboyance."

Shinobu shook her head as soon as she heard Uzui-san, walking away from them she manage to bump into Muichirou, who was standing while staring at the clouds in the sky.

"Hello, Muichirou-san" Shinobu waved her hands at the Mist Hashira.

The boy looked at him and then look back at the sky. "Don't you see the clouds?"

Shinubo looks above and smiled. "I can see them-"

"What was the shape of the cloud again?" Muichirou suddenly said. "What was it called again?"