027 | I'm Fine

xxx

"I have come to make a report."

"Muzan-sama." Akaza looked ahead of him and was welcomed by-

A young boy in a white long sleeved dress shirt and black plain short have kept his eyes on a book he was reading that is now looking at him with curiosity.

"Did you find what we talked about?!" the boy's red eyes turned instantly in a thin like cats as he asked those question.

Akaza only bowed at him and stated. "I did some investigation, but there are no reliable information."

"And I cannot even confirm its existence..."

"I could not find the 'blue spider lily'." Akaza finished with a defeated tone.

But the boy who was listening to him turned away while looking at the big shelf of books. "So?"

"From now on, I will do my best so I can live up to your expectations. I have injured a pillar, as you ordered so please-"

"Akaza." Muzan have stated. "You seem to be misunderstanding something"

With that a swish of Muzan's fingers, Akaza have already received an attack that almost ache his whole body, he kneeled there with pain all of over his body.

"You only dealt with the pillar..."

"You only managed to injured it, when I clearly said KILL them all!"

The young boy looked dangerously at the demon and now held the book's page he was holding tightly that the pages forcefully ripped.

Continually he have ripped its last remaining pages as he shout.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE INJURED A PILLAR WITH PRIDE."

"BUT THERE WERE STILL THREE DEMON HUNTERS THERE."

"You were close, AKAZA!!"

"AKAZA!"

"AKAZA!!"

The upper three who was bleeding only looked down and listening to his master's rants, he never mentioned anything yet and listened.

"I'm disappointed in you." Muzan added with his cat like eyes.

"Master, I still have something to report."

"I have found Upper Moon One!" Akaza exclaimed.

Muzan looked at him and turned away. "I have ordered him to finish up the Kamado sibling, you have no business to mingling with him."

"Let him be... He will surely come back here."

"On his own." Muzan showed a smirk.

"Begone." Muzan bluntly dismissed him and bring the ripped book into the shelf.

With that Akaza left the room in silence, he have jumped off the balcony and stopped as soon as he faced a tree.

With all his anger and frustration he punched the tree's trunk that it almost pierce throught it.

"You're weak... I have no intentions to fight you."

"You are coward."

"You think everybody as your rival, that I already pity you."

"THAT SHITTY BRAT...!" Akaza held out his anger ass his eyes started to get dangerous.

"THE NEXT TIME WE MEET. NOT ONLY WILL YOUR HEAD BE IN MY HANDS."