037 | Final Battle

xxx

"Hey, so you're here."

"Nice to meet you..."

A man lying on a thick bed on the floor spoke, with his gentle voice.

"Kibutsuji Muzan..."

With bandages covering Kagaya's face and neck, he still manage to turn his head to the man who was staring him down.

"Well... you sure look, horibble."

A man wearing a black long coat, wearing a tuxedo looked at Kagaya with his cat-like eyes.

"Ubuyashiki." Muzan enters, shrouded in darkness...

"You finally... came... to my home..." Kagaya have stated very carefully.

It was for him to talk as his curse already spread to his whole body. His gentle and quiet voice have instantly replaced by a tired and raspy one.

But he didn't mind and just continued to speak. "Amane..."

"What form... what shape... does this man... have?" he have asked his wife.

The woman beside him, sitting silently looked up straightly and spoke.

"He looks like a man in his late twenties. But his eyes are plum red."

"And his pupils are vertical like a cat's." Amane spoke with honesty.

Muzan who just staring at him, silently listening to his rants didn't move and stared with pity as his enemy thrive...

"I... thought... you'd come..." Kagaya still forced himself to speak. "For sure..."

"I'm sure you're extremely mad at me... at the Ubuyashiki family..."

"I... was the only one... who thought... you'd come to kill me yourself..." Kagaya have managed to continue.

Muzan grunt and chuckle lowly before turning to Ubuyashiki.

"I'm truly disappointed, Ubuyashiki."

He looked at the poor human, who tried to sit up from his bed, as his blood spilled from his mouth and only to be stopped by the woman he have called wife.

"I've lived a thousand years without showing signs of aging. And the old family who's gotten in my way all this time is now reduced to this."

"Repulsive." He again looked over to the filthy humans. "Utterly repulsive."

"Look at yourself, you already stench like a goddamn corpse, Ubuyashiki."

"I figured as much... I...was told by the doctors...half a year ago that I was going to die in a few days..."

Kagaya have chilled as he sat up properly, guided by Amane.

"Yet here I am... still alive..." he stated proudly yet tired.

"And I solely... Dedicate my soul to defeating you... Muzan..."

Muzan didn't buy nor did to be scare at his little sick threat,

"And your fleeting dream will go to waste tonight."

"I will kill you right now."

A harsh wind swept his long black coat, creating a threatening and powerful bliss aura...

"Tell me Muzan..."

Kagaya coughed out blood as he once again forcefully tried to speak.

"What is your dream?"