033 | Upper Moons

xxx

"Am I dying?"

"If I am... do make sure that I look flamboyant!"

The noisy man said dramatically as he laid in his designated bed.

A certain butterfly woman, just shook her head and turned to the three wives.

"He is fine, a little dramatic but fine..." she have reassured them.

Makio smiled to the hashira and took her hand before thanking her. Shinobu only shook her head and shyly excused herself.

"Please, tell my wives... I love them" those were the words came out of Uzui Tengen's mouth as she left the room.

Moving into another room, she have sighed and looked around as the busy kakushi running around the place.

"Good afternoon, Lady Kocho!"

"Good day, Kocho-sama..."

She only gave them a smile and now walked into the left alley, where a certain demon is being kept.

Once she have opened the wooden sliding door, a strong demonic presence have welcomed her. She looked over the dim room and have noticed that the man she was looking for is facing the closed window but he constantly turned.

"Shinobu." He called.

She was surprised, not because he called her but she have sense another presence while ago that have vanish in an instant. She looked around for a while.

"How is he?"

Shinobu sighed as he heard him ask. "Tengen-san is flamboyantly alright, just dramatic."

The guy in a mismatched haori now sat in a bed, he have leaned over the wall and sighed lowly.

"How about the three?" he now asked seriously.

The insect hashira didn't answer him, for she didn't visit them for now.

"I haven't visit them yet." She answered honestly.

Giyu once again sighed and this time she could hint that he isn't please.

"It's alright, Giyu... I wasn't our fault." Shinobu told him.

He didn't answer her for he is guilty that he didn't help. He have heard from outside that the district were almost destroyed...

Not to mention that the pillar he made a deal with have lost an eye like the other hashira he have saved in that train.

"I should've been there..." he hissed.

He clenched his fist and looked to the side not meeting with Shinobu's eyes.

"I have underestimated the upper six." Giyu honestly stated.

Upper Moon Demons are their opponent, not lower ones...

"But they defeated them-"

"They could barely even survive, Shinobu" he now interrupted.

It surprise the butterfly, but this isn't the time to regret and feel guilty about it.

"If Nezuko wasn't able to heal them, what do you think will happened?" he hissed once more.

"But she did. We don't have the time to feel guilty about the choice you made Giyu!"

"For a long time, we have waited for something like this to happen..."