024 | Moons

xxx

"RENGOKU-SAN!!!!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke was ready to shield themselves as a big tornado of flames surrounded the two men. They have expected a big and tremendous blow-

But in a blink of an eye, the tornado have suddenly vanished in a ripple effect as it suddenly turned into a blur blue color that have spread throughout the area.

The scorching and hot flames while ago turned into a gush of cold and refreshing mist that made them shiver.

"What?!"

Both Akaza and Rengoku have their eyes widen, and within a second they were already both thrown out.

With dotted eyes and shocked feeling all ayes landed on a man who have only put his feet in the ground.

"What a childish battle..."

A man in a green and red mismatched haori brought his katana and looked at it as has been damage. He then looked over the two man who he have thrown out a while ago.

"Forgive me if I have interrupted such nonsense fight." He swish his katana back to his side.

"Huh!"

"Fancy seeing you here. Upper One, Giyu-sama!" Akaza laughed.

Giyu, who was the one who interfered turned to him. With his usual stoic face he stated. "Upper Three, Akaza."

Akaza stopped and stood up properly before speaking to a fellow upper demon.

"What you doing here?" he smirked. "Mingling with other demon's business?"

"You may be the Upper Moon One, but haven't finished your mission."

Giyu who still has his stoic expression, he looked over the man on the other side and not listening to Akaza.

He have remembered that flame man. A hashira, the one he have fought in the mountains. It was an intense and hot (literally) battle.

The hashira has wounded his left eye and his left abdomen was clearly punched, as Giyu could notice. But what surprised him was a flowing bloods in his upper body, so with that he turned to Akaza who was also staring at the man.

"I was about to kill him, but you have interrupted a good conversation." The upper three shrugged.

"So if you would... step aside." Akaza positioned himself.

He have made his way with another destructive air punch when a sudden blow occurred and swoosh once more.

Akaza's eyes widen as soon as he have saw Giyu facing him. Shielding his katana and slashing his arms into two halves.

"Huh!?!" he backed a bit and regenerates.

"I said move aside!" Akaza gritted teeth have shouted.

But being himself, Giyu didn't move a bit nor move aside like what the upper three ordered. Instead he have even stepped in front and blocking the wounded hashira.

"Can you move?" Giyu asked.

"Force yourselves to move and take him..."

"Now." With a voice cold as ice he ordered.

Tanjiro and Inosuke who was in panic, took the wounded hashira into their hands and attempt to take him.

"Thank you, Giyu-san." Tanjiro weakly wished and ran towards the unconscious and bleeding Rengoku.