031 | Don't get Involve

xxx

"Now, Answer me."

"Who were you sending those letters to?"

As a seductive voice echoed in a room, strips of fabric have laid across the room as it tied to a woman. Her whole body were locked by it together with her mouth.

"Now what was your name again?" the voice once again beamed. "Oh that's right, it's 'Makio'."

The woman that is locked didn't speak nor leak any information about herself and only stared in front of her.

"YOU WILL ANSWER ME, MAKIO...!"

"I can't pass any information now nor can I contact the two other." The woman named Makio said to herself.

She have to get out now and go to Tengen Even though she is already weak as she tried to get out earlier but ended up being tied with this fabrics and wounded.

"Someone's coming again."

The voice have ordered Makio not to make any noise and have tighten the fabrics around her before pleading out of the room and have made its way to another house with the other woman.

'Hic... Hic...'

A blonde girl (boy) have looked up as soon as he heard have heard sniff from a girl.

"A girl is crying!" he looked around. "That's a big problem."

Zenitsu have hurriedly run to a room, seeing that it was wide open, from there he saw a girl in her knees while crying in a messy room.

He entered without any acknowledgement and comforted the girl. "What happened to this room? It's all messed up!"

"DID YOU FIGHT?! ARE YOU OKAY!?" he panicky shouted.

Because of that the girl cried even more, so he once again comforted her and stated that he isn't angry and kept asking for forgiveness like a gentlemen.

"If you're worrying about something..."

As he finished the sentence a sudden dark aura immense through the room, and making him flinch in an instant.

"What're you doing in someone else's room?"

A dangerous seductive voice ringed in his ears. Sweats started to build up, he couldn't answer the woman behind him as if there is a lump stuck in his throat.

"A demon is behind me right now." He have said in his mind still flinching.

He have guessed that because of the immersing dark and demonic aura, it is an upper moon. He have already sensed it before because of the upper one in the estate, this is something that is a little weaker than Giyu.

"Hey." The woman once again called.

"Are you deaf over there?"

Zenitsu is scared he didn't manage to answer the demon woman. Instead girls from outside explain to her that he was new and have just walked in a while ago.

It didn't end up as the demon lady became even angrier that he have effortlessly pulled the crying girl's ear creating another whimper.

The girl have plead and asked for forgiveness, the demon lady didn't budge and only touched at her.

"..."

A hand grab her wrist. "What's this?"

"Get your hands off her!"