015 | Flower Crown

xxx

"Giyu, are you okay?"

Shinobu looked over the young demon as he have woken up and looked around the room. Soon enough the shrunk and cute child instantly became a man in a split second and crashing the bamboo nuzzle in his teeth, revealing his sharp fangs.

"I don't need that, I can restrain myself from eating humans" he stated straightly.

Confused butterfly, her brows raised. "You haven't eaten a single human?"

Giyu didn't answer her but instead, he wrapped himself with the futon and shrunk back into a child.

"Humans don't even smell nice..." Giyu, in a child form looked to the floor as he faced the woman.

Shinobu's faced started to heat up as soon as she saw the child version of Giyu, unconsciously she giggled and hugged the boy.

"Oi..."

Shinobu didn't listen to him and tighten the hug, it was too cute for her to handle!

An hour have passed and Giyu was already asleep, so Shinobu had now walked out silently to his room leaving him.

It was already day time and also the fifth day (I'm sorry I'm bad at counting days like this) when Giyu was captured and hidden here in the headquarters. So she made her way through the butterfly mansion and saw the three young demon slayers training outside.

She also saw Kanao from afar and staring at the boys, so she silently walked towards her.

"Great, that's the way! That's the way!!"

"Heave-ho!"

Shinobu has a gently smile on her face as she heard the boys training.

"Kanao." She called.

The girl with a side ponytail looked at her and bowed. "Aren't you on the same levels? Why don't you join?" she asked happily.

Kanao only looked at the three before looking back at her. She didn't speak nor toss her coin, instead she again bowed to Shinobu and softly refuse.

For some reasons, it made Shinobu smile.

"Kanao, hasn't change at all..." she thought.

She walked inside the mansion and already saw some of the pillars who was being treated by Aoi and the three little butterfly girls.

"Uzui-san..." she smiled and walked to them.

She sat on one of the bed beside his and greeted him. "Are you alright?"

"A flamboyant guy like me is always flamboyantly good!" he said loudly.

Shinobu just smiled at him. "I'm glad."

"Thank you for earlier..." she shyly said.

The sound pillar only looked at her and laughed loudly. "I used my max flamboyance to pull those chains!"

"I'm glad that Tomioka is in good condition now" he stated.

As soon as his treatment is done, he flamboyantly thanked the girls and waved a farewell to Shinobu before leaving.

"Moshi~ Moshi~"

"YES!"

Shinobu smiled as soon as she saw the young Tanjiro Kamado in the roof of the estate. The sun was already setting and later, she will visit Giyu.