016 | Child Giyu

xxx

The sun have already risen and Shinobu left Giyu's room to get something, leaving him alone.

He was actually in a child form while lying on his bed and covered with a thick futon, he was actually staring at the ceiling while waiting for the woman.

"What's wrong with me?" he asked himself.

"Why did I say that to her?"

He was confused and started to create some angry child noise.

"Remember her touch, Giyu."

By hearing that he sighed and now covered his head with the futon. He felt tired yet he didn't even do anything, all he's been doing is sleeping and sleeping.

"Shinobu..."

"Shinobu... Kocho" with his tiny voice, he tried to speak the butterfly woman's name.

Nice name.

After few minutes that Shinobu was gone, Giyu started to get bored and have stood up from the bed, still tuck in the futon. With his tiny child feet he walked to the door and was about to open it.

"KYAAHHH!!!!"

Shocked Giyu, he stumbled as soon he heard the loud shriek coming from outside his room and instantly the door opened widely, almost broken actually. Seeing a big woman in front.

"Tomioka-san, you look so cute!"

"Kanroji-san!"

The woman in front of him was pulled back by a familiar figure, Shinobu.

Giyu stood up and hurriedly run towards Shinobu who was holding a tray of medicine, shock to see Giyu awake.

"Giyu... you should be sleeping." The butterfly went down.

Giyu didn't answer her and stared at the woman who was wheezing and cooing herself to him. Shinobu looked at her too and smiled.

"Kanroji-san, please refrain yourself..."

The love pillar only sighed and pouted before helping Shinobu to bring the tray towards the table not far from the bed.

Shinobu who was carrying the demon covered in futon, she was giggling. And when she put Giyu down the room opened loudly again and have showed the sound pillar carrying the mist pillar like a sack of rice.

He was also with Iguro who was happily and shyly sat down beside Mitsuri.

"Iguro-san!" Mitsuri waved her hands happily.

The man turned away with a shy expression, Shinobu only turned to the two more hashira who just sat down across them.

"The most flamboyant pillar is here!" Uzui Tengen declaimed and accidentally dropped the young boy he was carrying.

"Ouch..."

Muichiro ached as his face landed on the wooden floor, he boringly stood up and sat across them only to find Giyu staring at him blankly.

The pillar also curiously looked at him with his expressionless face, he even titled his head to the side that Giyu instantly copied.

"mmm..." Muichiro looked.

"Mmm." Giyu.

All of the other pillars stared at them with an awe expression, Shinobu didn't bother to look since she was preparing Giyu's medicine.

Soon enough the room became even more noisy as soon as the two remaining pillars arrived at the room.

"What a pitiful sight this is."

"Poor souls" Gyomei have started crying again.

Giyu who was still in his child form, instantly panicked as he helps him wipe the forever tears away.

Sanemi, who was sitting with Uzui was staring at Giyu that is now with Shinobu. His eyes became thin as soon as Giyu looked at him.

Giyu stick his tongue out lazily, copying the mist Mist pillar who was doing it.

"AHAHHAHAAHHHAH!!! THAT'S A FLAMBOYANT MOVE" Uzui smacked Sanemi's back heavily and laughed hard.

Mitsuri now made her way beside Shinobu who was patting Giyu's head who is still staring at Muichiro.

"Giyu-san! Ihhh!" Mitsuri's eyes have become shaped-heart as soon Giyu looked at him with gentle eyes.

Soon, she nearly fainted and fall to the floor if it weren't Iguro who catched her. Her face we're red and was like burning up.

"He is so adorable!" She fanned her herself.

Iguro who was now staring intently to Giyu was dangerous serpent like eyes, a vein can be seen in his forehead while helping Mitsuri in her sitting position.

Shinobu only shook her head and looked at Giyu who is now sleeping in her lap, she motioned the others to be silent and took the syringe near her.

"What's that flamboyant thing?"

Shinobu took her time to inject it to Giyu and when she have finished she have put him back to the bed.

"It's a medicine for him, made by... ummm, another demon" she smiled.

All of the pillars nodded and looked back to the sleeping demon. Mitsuri who was holding his futon put it in Giyu's body and covered him.

"Let's go training."

Shinobu and the others have looked at Sanemi who was already standing up, one by one they already left the room and silently closed the door.

"Let's go!" Mitsuri cheered and was about to run when she suddenly slipped to the floor.

xxx

AN: This is actually just a filler and a happy moments for them, I'm still not ready to write the next chapter which is Rengoku-san's scene. So maybe tomorrow I'll just add another chapter for demon Nezuko and Giyu encounter (something like that) then proceed to Mugen Train (not excited).