029 | Flower District

xxx

Three months have passed after the mission in the Infinite Train, all are well and alive. Rengoku is now fully recovered and have already reported back to Kagaya.

"I am glad that you are alright."

Rengoku only kneeled with the other hashira outside, it was a sunny afternoon and all of them were present. Kagaya now turned to the small woman.

"Is Giyu causing you any trouble, Shinobu?" Kagaya gently asked.

The insect hashira only shook her head and smile. "He is doing quite well, Oyakata-sama..."

Hearing that Kagaya nodded his head, they now continued their agenda about the demons and other connections about it like they usually do.

After the meeting all of the hashira have made their way to their perspective missions, but one hashira secretly followed Shinobu on her way back to the estate.

Shinobu wasn't really aware because she was in a hurry...

So quietly, the sound pillar. Uzui Tengen looked from the roof of the estate, once he have saw the insect pillar entered he swiftly jumped into another roof.

"Tch... I know I saw those girls here."

The sound pillar now entered to the butterfly mansion, he's outside where all the clothes and blankets are placed in a long tanter.

The sound pillar only look around and shamelessly head inside the mansion.

He was walking around hoping to find the persons he was looking for, from where he is that area was a bit dim so he concluded that the girls are not in this part of the estate, but when giggles and laughed of girls echoed he instantly stopped...

"Oh! Tengen-sama..." Aoi looked at him.

The hashira only looked at the pigtailed girl, she was carrying a basket that was probably filled by clothes and stuff they washed. The three little butterfly girls are also with her, carrying another basket all together.

He didn't speak and instantly grabbed Aoi's body like a sack making the poor girl scream.

"AHH! LET ME GO!!"

Uzui now made his way to the three other girls and took another one receiving another scream.

"Eeeee!!!"

"Let them goooo!!"

"PLEASE STOP IIIT!" both the little girls tugged the sound pillars clothe and tried to pull back the large pillar.

Aoi was actually wobbling but she couldn't get out as the sound pillar's grip was too tight, she was actually crying now. The small butterfly girl who was crying out loud and shouting to let her go.

Uzui now got what he wanted and was about to get out when-

"What are you doing in here?"

He have suddenly stopped as soon as he heard a low voice, by that he already knew who it was just because of the aura...

"Giyu-san!! HELP!" Aoi.

"HELP US!" the girls cried.

"Tomioka..." he turned around.

A man wearing a plain black kimono, his arms were laying in a crossed way in front of his chest as he stared bluntly to the hashira while leaning to a wall.

"Giyu-san..." Aoi called and now crying really hard.

Giyu sighed as he have saw her expression. He just actually woke up and when he heard noises from outside he saw an unpleasant scenario.