043 | Descendant

xxx

"Shinobu-san, please refrain from moving."

The insect hashira slowly nodded her head as she sit inside a circle, surrounded by frightened demon slayers.

"Mend her Yushiro." Giyu inserted as he looked around.

Murata and the demon slayers that was circling Shinobu and Yushiro were silent yet scared, sensing the demonic aura in the man in front of them.

"Tch... she's fine" Yushiro looked at Giyu in displeased.

The upper moon one didn't listened as he suddenly vanished into the air.

"WAAHHH!!! HE DISAPPEARED!" Murata screamed in shock.

Because of that, Shinobu was also surprised. She looked at the young demon slayer then to Yushiro who has an angry expression.

"Shut up Marata, you little twerp."

"You're going to get demon's attention! So stay alert." Yushiro ordered as veins have popped at the side of his forehead.

"Yyiissshhh! What rank are you on, huh?! You're so rude!" Murata screamed as he looked around still alert.

Yushiro didn't listen to his rants anymore and just tend Shinobu, who was quietly chuckling.

"This might take a while, Shinobu-san." Yushiro wrap around bandages to Shinobu's wounded shoulder.

The hashira have slightly flinch but relaxed as Yushiro tighten.

"I'll be injecting this to you." now the demon man showed a syringe, inside was a liquid that sparkle a little.

"What's that?" Murata asked.

Yushiro looked at him with dead serious eyes and hissed. "I said keep your eyes infront!"

"If something happened to this woman, you're going to deal with that half-half haori man!"

Upon hearing those, Murata flinched as he started to get blue all over and pouted before turning his attention in front.

"The upper moon you faced was really dangerous and skilled, Shinobu-san."

"Good thing Giyu arrived, but it was a little late that the upper two manage to wound you." Yushiro said as he starting to inject the medicine.

For some instance Shinobu knew the medicin injected to her. It was anti-blood demon coagulant, it was one of Lady Tamayo's work. It is a medicine used to prevent blood demon techniques from progressing.

And since she got hit, it might affect her.

Shinobu quietly looked around looking for something as she waited for Yushiro to be done, and when she have finally found it she couldn't help but to sigh in relief.

Her nirichin blade.

For some instance it wasn't broken nor damaged...

But what confused is that what could be the point of her sword now that the demon she wanted to kill has also gone to hell.

"You done, Yushiro? I cannot give you any more time to spare."

With widen eyes, Shinobu looked in front.

"Giyu." She called, Shinobu looked at Yushiro who just finished.

When she was about to stand up, she have felt that Giyu carried her to his back. Surprised as the other demon slayers she spoke.