018 | Mugen Train

xxx

"It's Morning! Wake up! KAW!"

A kasugai crow shamelessly announce making the three youngsters wake him. Tanjiro who was confused, Inosuke who had smack his exposed body and Zenitsu who still have a bubble in his nose and a drool.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah- Did... anything happen?"

"Casualties on the Infinite Train has increased. More than 40 people are missing."

"Travel to the scene and rendezvous with Kyojuro Rengoku."

"Head west at once! KAW!" the crow lastly cawed and pecked the heads of the three before flying away.

"I already assigned the Infinite Train's mission to Tanjiro and the others."

"You do not need to come with them, Shinobu Kocho. I would be glad if you would stay and help us with Giyu" Kagaya looked at the insect pillar.

"Can I hear your reason for recommending Tanjiro?" the man asked.

Shinobu only kneeled and smiled at the man. "Yes, Oyakata-sama. Tanjiro have been very brave and always looks forward. He is willing to learn even though it has little steps."

"Most importantly, the boy has a very clear goal to defeat Kibutsuji."

The man had a faint smile in his face and continued.

"Regarding this point, I have the same opinion. I am very thankful for you, my dear child."

Shinobu and Kagaya have continued their talk very serene, they have gone to the time when Tanjiro have mentioned to the insect pillar about the 'dance of the fire god' and have made a suggestion that the flame pillar can guide him through success.

After that, Shinobu have excused herself and now head her way back to the estate.

­­­­­­­­_________________________________

____________________________

"Hey..."

"Hey! HEY!!!"

A sound of loud train made its way to their ears as soon as they have arrived the station.

"This... This? WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS THIS?!"

The boar man have his arms spread in the air while he is looking at the giant train in front of him. He started to tremble and tried to reach for its body.

"This is it, right?" Inosuke have pointed the train. "The ruler of this land?!"

He was running back and forth as if he is measuring it length. "It seems it's sleeping now."

"I mustn't let my ground down!!"

"No, It's a train." The blonde boy behind hi spoke. "You've never seen it?"

He has a blunt expression while looking at his comrade. Not knowing that happened, his face was suddenly hit by the boar man's hands.

"Keep quiet! I'll attack first." Inosuke now held both of his blade and was about to attack the train.

"Hang on, Inosuke!"

He suddenly stopped and turned to look at the owner of the voice. "Huh!?"