006 | Mt. Natagumo pt. 1

xxx

"Breath of Water Second Form: Water Wheel!!"

A boy with green checkered haori shouted as he landed on the ground with a water wheel surrounding him. He managed to bump into a large tree as soon as he hit the ground.

"I somehow landed safely." He said to himself.

As soon as he said those words he heard a scream not far from him. He quickly looked over and hid in one of the trees.

Demons!

He saw two figures of demons, one boy who is standing up and a girl is kneeling on the ground crying loudly.

"What are you looking at?"

"There's nothing to see here..." the young boy flinched as soon he heard the demon spoke to him. But instead of running and attacking it he asked.

"What are you doing? Aren't you guys comrades?!"

"Comrades? Don't group us with the kind of fragile relationship."

"We are family."

Tanjiro listened to the demon who looks like a spider, he was holding a web in his hands and even before he would speak the demon interrupted.

"I'll cut you into pieces."

Tanjiro stood up properly and held his nirichin blade as soon as he speak. "If there is a strong bond between each other, you are equally precious to each other."

"So if you two are connected by a strong bond, I'll able to smell trust!"

"But I can only smell fear and hatred... That is no bond!" the young boy shouted.

"It's a forged bond!!"

Both demons have stopped as soon as they heard the young boy have said.

"You..." the demon gritted his teeth.

But before everything have started, another demon slayer have arrived at the scene, he lifted up his blade and pointed it at the spider demon boy before exclaiming.

"You better step aside."

"Anyway, I need to defeat a decent-sized demon before I leave the mountain."

The boy in demon slayer uniform have started running, Tanjiro have shouted and tried to stop him but it was too late...

The boy was easily cut by the demon into pieces using its webs.

"He cut him into pieces instantly." The young Tanjiro thought.

He was left open mouth in shock, his fellow comrade has been literally cutted into pieces!

"Hey, what did you say?" the demon spoke.

Tanjiro have already pointed his nirichin blade as soon as the demon turned to him. He felt an oppressing sensation in the demon that made the air feels heavy and cold. He promised himself to defeat this demon and save his friend.

"I'm sorry Inosuke... please hang in there"

"Hey... Speak up" the demon repeated.

"Sure. I'll repeat it as many as you want!" he said.

"Your bond is fake!"

________________________

While on the other side of the mountain...

A boy in a boar mask was hiding from the demon they encountered a little while ago. He was continuously breathing and was body covered with his blood, he tightly held his two nirichin blade.

But as soon as he heard the laugh from the demon he leaned over the tree.

"This is bad!" he thought to himself.

The demon was already walking its way to him. He cursed himself in his mind and was thinking how he can defeat it. Annoyed he punched is head with both of his hands but the demon have already punched the tree he was hiding.

"DAMMNIT!!" he shouted as he started to dash away from his opponent.

He was panting yet he didn't stop, he had no time and the young boy he was with is still not here to help him! He needs to think of something!

But then... The boy in a boar's mask suddenly stopped midway.

"What kind of stupid mindset is this!?" he suddenly shouted.

The demon who was chasing him suddenly stopped. The boy was now running towards it and jumped his way to slice its hand.

"Damn you!" he shouted. He then started to slash its thick skin and cursing it at the same time, clashing his swords together and finally cut the demon's arm.

Landing on the ground he was smirking inside his boar mask.

"Huh! It's that simple, for Inosuke!!"

He laughed as he showed his two blades to the demon who was holding its cutted arm.

"I'm the strongest!!" Inosuke laughed maniacally once more.

But surprisingly, the demon have turned around and run away from him. Making him stop, so instead he was the one chasing it while shouting "Why are you running away?!"

"Hold it jerk!!"

"Where did he go!? Dammnit" Inosuke thought to himself as he continue to run his way through the forest.

He then cursed as he felt his wound ache because of his running. He convinced himself that it didn't hurt but his own body was now shaking because of the open wounds.

"NO! I must find him" he shouted.

He then concentrated as he listen to his surrounding, as soon as he figured it up. Inosuke have looked above on of the tree and shouted at the demon.

"Bastard!! How did you climbed up so high?!"

The demon was holding tightly at the branches. Inosuke was about to laugh when he saw the demon changes appearance. The hand he slash while ago have already regenerated making him alert even more.

"He... HE SHED HIS SKIN!!"

But even before it could hold him, its head have already slashing through the ground earning a big and loud grunt.

Inosuke had found himself confused as the demon's body landed before his feet. He looked up to sky and looked over who decapitate his opponent.

"Who... Who are you?"

xxx

AN: I separated it into two parts since I wasn't sure how long this chapter would be if it is not separated... but yeah, maybe I'll post the part 2 tomorrow or later (if possible).

Btw, Thank you so much for supporting my work it means so much to me... I am already planning to publish the second Giyushino fanfic once I finish this one. Again, thank you very much!