046 | I Love you, Shinobu

xxx

"I will hold him until the sunrise..."

The room went silent as those words sprung out of a certain man's mouth.

They looked at him, surprised.

"Muzan is the king of all demons, all of us know how invincible he can be."

"Defeating him isn't easy..."

"...Your plan may look and sound simple but it is difficult to do, you knew very well how the upper moons will be there."

Tamayo looked away as she sighed in despair. Beside her was Yushiro who also looked away as he heard the explanation.

"Sacrificing is a big thing..."

A soft and gentle ringed through the room, a man lying on a futon smiled as he listened to the conversation.

"I am thankful enough that you are willing to help us." Kagaya who forced himself to move up, gave Giyu a smiled like always.

From there Giyu looked away as he didn't know what to say to the man, it was not his intention to actually help them defeat Muzan.

He just wants a safe world for someone very special to him...

"I cannot assure you anytime." Giyu coughed. "Muzan is a very impatient man."

"He already knew that Nezuko Kamado can conquer the sunlight. The battle revolves around it."

"Lady Tamayo have already made an antidote for Nezuko." Yushiro now raised his hand.

Giyu and Kagaya looked at them both, nodding.

"Nezuko will take the medicine even before Muzan arrive, so by the battle Nezuko will be kept away from him as much as possible."

"As the young Kamado regain her humanity, the battle will get harder and tougher."

"We will summon kakushis to block any entrances and passage so that people outside won't be any hinderance." Ubuyashiki's wife, Amane spoke on behalf of her husband.

"Yes, thank you..." Lady Tamayo smiled.

Now the lady turned to the man beside her, giving him a smile that means something.

Because of that Yushiro backed away a little. "Lady Tamayo, please do not look at me like that."

"Yushiro, you will be the one who will handle the medicines and antidotes."

"What?!" he stared very shock. "B-But! It is supposed to be you... I will be assisting you-"

"I will not be needing your assistance from there, Yushiro..." Tamayo gave him a gently smile.

"They will be needing you more than I do, so please"

With a sigh in defeat, Yushiro agreed to the plan. From there he will be put with the other demon hunters also wearing the uniform, while the antidotes in a bag.

Now they all looked at each other and nodded.

"Giyu, I presumed that you will be the one who will kill Muzan."

By that thought, the upper one looked at them and shook his head. "I will not do such thing."

"I'm a demon who have served him, I do not have any strength to defeat him."