013 | Night

xxx

"But it tastes so bad!!!"

The blonde boy have screamed once again as soon as he saw the cup that was the pigtail butterfly girl was holding in a tray.

"If your arms don't heal, it's none of my concern!" Aoi, the girl with pigtails and butterfly pins pointed her hands and looked dangerously at the boy.

"The chills!!!" Zenitsu have run away again.

"I don't want to!!" he have hold Tanjiro's clothes and hid behind him, he was still complaining.

Both of Tanjiro and Zenitsu's eyes have widen as soon as they saw Aoi making her way to them, but when she has about to drag Zenitsu back to his bed a suddenly voice have cheered the room.

"Konnichiwa!"

"Lady Kocho." Aoi looked behind her.

Shinobu in her butterfly haori and demon slayer uniform welcomed them. She was smiling like the usual.

"Are you feeling any better?" she asked the young boys.

Aoi turned and went to the woman's side while looking intently at the boys.

Tanjro have smiled and answered the lady with respect, as for Zenitsu. His cheek started to turned into pink and has a smile on his lips.

"Then it's almost time for your rehabilitation training."

"Rehabilitation training?" Tanjiro asked with a confused look on his face.

Shinobu has her smiling face as she clapped her hands together. "Yes!"

"Kanao and Aoi will be helping you!" she cheerfully stated before waving them goodbye.

"Going on a mission?"

Rengoku suddenly stopped and turned around upon hearing a familiar and small voice.

"It's you, Kocho!" Rengoku have faced her.

"I've got some news about demons. They said our compatriots who were sent there were brutally killed."

"I can't let that be." Rengoku added.

Shinobu nodded her head. "Could it be the Twelve Demon Moons?"

"I'm afraid so..."

Rengoku have already said his goodbye to his fellowe comrade and when Shinobu was about to also leave he spoke.

"Kocho. What are your plans with Tomioka?"

Shinobu was taken aback as she heard what he said. She turned to him and give him a smile before answering.

"It's not like I'm going to eat him, we will do our best to cure him"

Rengoku laughed loudly as he heard what Shinobu said but after that he left still laughing happily.

Shinobu looked at his back and smiled. "Take care, Rengoku-san."

_________________________

Shinobu now entered Kagaya's mansion and have already went straight to a dark corridor, silently she gently opened the wooden door.

"Tomioka-san." She called.

Only a low growl came out from him, so she have made her way to him.