030 | Unexpected

xxx

"The Yoshiwara Red Light District?"

Shinobu nodded at Giyu as soon as she have heard what he have asked.

"The nigh district where the lust and charms of men and women swirl in a storm of love and hate."

"Where prostitutes lives, why would you go there?" Giyu annoyingly asked.

"I know that... it's just something have come up, we're not going to fight, I promise." Shinobu turned back at Giyu.

Giyu huffed a sigh as he once again leaned on the wall, frustrated.

"Shinobu." He warned.

"I know, you know something Giyu." She turned away and stood up.

Of course... The Upper Moon Six is living in that place, as far as he have known is that she is a prostitute there and also known for her beauty. Some of the upper moons was always invited to go there, Giyu would sometimes go but not to enjoy, just to slaughter the men Muzan ordered him to.

Daki is a very prideful and sadistic person, but despite of being a hundred year old demon she displays childish tendencies like throwing tantrums and crying hysterically when things got out of her hand, which Giyu finds really annoying.

He would always prevent that woman, but she always there and there...

"I'm ready!"

Because of Shinobu's sudden voice, Giyu turned to her direction only to see her wearing a simple kimono.

It made Giyu annoyed the fact that she is still going in there, he have already made an offer to that man the three youngsters exchange of the butterfly girl's freedom of being kidnapped.

"Shinobu you'll only get yourself in trouble."

"Oyakata-sama have already sent the sound pillar, but he still want a hashira to come and back him up just to make sure... and I'm the only one available." She reasoned.

Giyu shake his head as a no and slowly a water-like mark started to appear in his cheek.

"And I also heard from Lady Tamayo that some stores there sells good medicines-"

"More like aphrodisiac." Giyu bluntly interrupted.

"Giyu!!" Shinobu huffed her cheeks as veins popped in her forehead. "I want to find medicine that can help you, okay?!"

"Stop kidding around!" she slapped his arm that made him chuckle a bit.

Accepting his defeat, Giyu have released a sigh, he stood up from the floor and fixed his kimono.

"Alright... but we won't be staying for too long."

Shinobu only nodded and held his hand before going out of his room.

And since it was already night, he can now head out and go to the red light district...

But from the other side of them, four men are now inside the district and have already started their mission.

"Ohh, dear me..."

"These are some ugly girls."

Words from an old man and woman came out as soon as they have seen three girls.

Inoko, Sumiko and Zeniko is their names...

"Not at our place... We just brought a new girl in few days ago, so I'm sorry."