017 | Kamado Sibling

xxx

"You can do it!"

"You can do it!"

The three little butterfly girls have cheered as soon as Tanjiro started to blow the piece of thick ceramic gourd. Sweats started to build up in his face as he continued to blow.

Moments have passed it started to crack and finally blown away.

The girls have screamed in delight and cheered.

"I broke it!" Tanjiro cheered with the girls, he was jumping in happiness.

"After that, please blow into this big gourd and break it." Naho instantly brought a much bigger one.

"All right."

From afar a blonde boy and a boar wearing mask is staring the young Tanjiro from afar, with unpleasant facial features.

But as they all celebrate, a certain butterfly was staring at them from the far well. Silently and composed. She tossed her coin in to the air and when it lands.

'Heads'

She have sighed silently and looked sadly at the coin she was holding.

"Zenitsu!! Inosuke!!"

She looked back at the three boys who was now chasing each other, finally she have walked away from where she is.

On her way back inside the butterfly mansion, she have met Shinobu. In the politeness way she bowed as soon as she saw her in front.

"Kanao." Shinobu smiled at her.

The insect pillar looked over Kanao who was silently walking back inside, she shrugged it off and made her way to the rooms where Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu is staying.

"Konnichiwa~"

"LADY KOCHO!!"

A smiled have appeared her lips as soon as she saw them waiting in their beds.

One by one she have checked them up for safety before going on to their new mission, she have already dismissed the two boys since it was time for their training and the last, Tanjiro opened his mouth for her to look.

"Your jaw looks fine." She clapped her hands. "Okay, please close your mouth."

"You can go back to train with them." The hashira said, she was about to again leave when he heard the young boy called.

"Lady Kocho!!"

She turned around and waited for him to speak. "Yes?"

"Uuhhhhh-"

"C-Can me and Nezuko..." Tanjiro started to make a different face and a funny one that made the insect pillar confused.

"Eh? Is that a new form of breathing concentration training?"

"Ahh-NO!" the young boy instantly denied and sat up properly.

"Can Nezuko and I go see Giyu-san?"

Shinobu was taken aback when Tanjiro have confidently asked. She wasn't able to answer him instantly.

"I don't think, it would be a good... idea, Kamado-kun" she answered honestly.

Despite of Giyu's situation that he was able to recognize Shinobu, it still wasn't a good idea to visit him especially them.

"I'm sorry... I just really wanted to... thank him once more" Tanjiro bow down his head.