011 | Captive

xxx

"As everyone has reported, the threat of demons of late has never been severe."

Silence have filled the whole room as soon as the master of the house ringed. The soothing yet the sound of authority can be heard from him.

The pillars have kept their mouth sealed as they listen to their master in front.

"All the Pillars who have gathered here."

"A much unexpected news, I must give you all."

The insect pillar, Shinobu have lowered her head as she heard their master. She have clenched her hands under her butterfly haori and slightly looked away.

"My child, would you please." Kagaya held out his hands to one of the twins and assisted him to get up from his sitting position.

All of the pillars have also stood up and waited for him, their master and his two children made its way through the door.

Now all of them found themselves walking to an unfamiliar corridor, it was dark and no light can come in. And as soon as they have arrived all of the pillars have flinched when they stopped in front of a door.

"Oyakata-sama."

Slowly, one of the twins have finally opened the door...

Revealing a heavy and strong demonic presence. One by one, the pillars held their blades and was about to attack when a certain voice ringed.

"My dear children... I do wish you all put away the swords."

"Oyakata-sama, there is something unpleasant-" Kanroji was suddenly interrupted by Rengoku.

"Oyakata-sama have already given his order" he swiftly took Kanroji's wrist and stopped her.

Finally all of them have put their blades back, Kagaya once again motioned his children to move and entered the room.

Three are only three lit dim lamps across the room. Slowly, heavy sounds of chains are heard and a loud growl echoed across the room, just then a silhouette of a person came out of the darkness.

"Did you plan for every one of your children to see me?"

All of them have flinched as the man walked out of the darkness. A smirk was plastered across his lips.

"Tomioka..."

A man with dark blue hair silently sat on the floor while leaning to the wall near him. His cat like eyes were covered by a piece of cloth blinding him. He arms are chained strongly to the walls and his mark is glowing visibly in his cheek and the exposed chest, his clothes were almost torn and burned because of the encounter with the demon slayer.

"Do get out..." Giyu spoke with no energy.

Kagaya only looked at his child who was chained, he have guided the others outside and again went back. All of them were silent as they all went out.

"Oyakata-sama. This is something unexplainable"

"How did he became a demon?"

"I thought you said he is already dead"

Every one of them became silent when Kagaya raised his left hand and motioned them to be silent.

"Forgive me if I had to inform you all so late" Kagaya stated.

"Nichika, would you please."

A girl with a dark blue kimono with pink floral design have stood up and took a piece of paper in her kimono.