005 | Giyu

xxx

"Master..."

The man in black tuxedo turned around as soon as he heard the voice.

"I have come to make a report" The man didn't speak yet he kept his eyes to the demon kneeling in front of him.

"I did some investigation but there are no reliable information and I cannot even confirm its existence..."

Suddenly a book found its way swinging across the room, making a loud crashing sound once it hit a vase. Scared yet the demon didn't talk as it waited his master to speak.

"How disappointing..." Muzan sighed.

"Be gone!"

Relief the demon was about to stand up until he felt a sting in his neck. He then started to choke up, he held up his neck and started to hold the carpet near him.

Muzan walked near him and looked below. "Do you know what do I do with such disappointment?"

He was about to swish his fingers in the air when a sudden voice interrupted him.

"Muzan-sama."

Angrily Muzan looked over who was the one who interrupted him.

"How dare you... you-"

"Oh, Giyu" Muzan stopped midway as soon as he was the man kneeling.

"I am here to report"

Muzan stood up and walked one of the chairs to sit. "What are you doing here, lowly demon? Be gone!"

The demon he threatened earlier have hurriedly vanished in his face before turning again to Giyu.

The man with dark blue haori kept his gaze in the ground and started to speak.

"I have followed your order, master..."

"So?" Muzan looked over him.

"I have located them." Giyu said with no emotions in his face.

Muzan have stopped as soon as he heard what Giyu announced, a smirked have appeared in his lips.

"Fine, job..."

"Finish them, for me." Giyu once again bowed at Muzan before sprinting away.

______________________

_____________________­_

"Yu-san!!!"

Giyu suddenly stopped in his steps as soon as he heard a familiar voice behind.

"Yu-san!"

"Tomioka-san!"

"Daki."

"Kocho..."

Giyu swept his head away as soon as his head started to hurt, he didn't mind it turned to Daki who was infront of him now.

A woman with pink flower-like tattoo in the face and has a revealing like kimono has smiling while playing with her silver with lime green ombre hair.

"How are you Yu-san?" she asked.

"I am... well" he answered coldly.

Both of them started to walk alone, just then Giyu have finally smelled the same scent as him and Daki scattered around the place, he had realizes that the other upper moon demons are also here.

"YU-SAN!!!!"

A man with notably pale complexion and hair colored either silver or a pale golden blond made his way to them. He was holding a pair of sharp fans.

"Douma, can you keep your voice down?" a man with pink hair and body decorated of thick blue lines that may resemble as tattoos.

He was with two more demons, a woman with one eye and beside it was a vase.

Giyu searched around as he didn't smell the demon he was looking for.

"Where is Kokushibo-san?"

All looked at him and sighed. No one answered him since everyone doesn't know where that demon is.

He sprinted away from the others as he remembers the orders his master has given.

Kill the Kamado sibling.

He fastened his way as he wanted to finish the job quickly, he didn't want to be one of the disappointments.

"Master, I will be lie up to your expectations"

"Fool!!"

He once witness how his master treats low demons like they are nothing. His master will kill if he wants. He was scared and he admitted it.

He have trained himself and the water breathing techniques, he have surpassed his limits and killed those demon slayers his master hated. Giyu managed to grow stronger. Making his way up to one of the upper moon demons.

Upper Moon One.

He despise that title and neglected it, he is only here to kill.

To serve him...

Starting that he never had the chance to know his past or before when he was once human. He didn't care much, now that he is no longer a human.

But a demon.

xxx