008 | Insect Pillar

xxx

"Moshi~ Moshi~"

A blonde boy who was currently lying it an old shack above the ground have kept his eyes closed. But as soon as he heard a soft and soothing voice he opened his eyes and found a woman in front of him.

"Are you alright?"

A woman with black hair that faded in to purple at the ends smiled at him as soon as she asked the question. He didn't bother to answer since his state wasn't actually alright.

He just finished fighting the spider demons that constantly the reason of his fatal injuries. He was breathing slowly and uttered.

"Grandpa."

"Who's your grandpa?" the woman above smiled.

"My grandpa dropped by. He told me not to give up" he answered.

The woman was looking at him confuse but then again flash a smiled before speaking. "Ah, you saw your life flashing before you?" she raised her pointing finger in the air.

"It has been said that people see flashbacks of life at the brink of death." The woman continued as she sat beside the boy taking something from her butterfly haori.

She then took out a box that has a syringe inside, "So they'll know how to avoid the fate from past experience and memories."

"But well, I haven't experienced it, so I don't know." She was flicking the fluid inside the syringe.

She put her pointing finger in the boy's forehead and praised him for stopping the poison inside his body with his breath as she continued to explain if he wouldn't he would be a spider by now.

"Now, I'm giving you the antidote" he took the boy's shrunken hands and finally pierced the needle.

The boy have flinched because of it but didn't react much, he then looked over when he heard the others voices coming from afar.

"Everyone is safe."

He looked over and a faint smile have appeared his lips before slowly closing his eyes and lost consciousness.

­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________

__________________________

"Oh..."

The woman in a butterfly haori looked at the blonde boy, she called the kakushi to help her get the young boy down.

"You must be careful handling such patients" she blurted out.

The kakushi whow as working had now panicked because of her statement. But as soon as she saw a girl sprinting her way towards them, she already bid them her farewell before sprinting away.

Not far away from where the butterfly haori woman, she have already sensed the demonic presence. Soon she found herself chasing the demon girl.

It was holdings its ear as continued to run as fast as she could.

"It's useless now. You can't cut it."

"My yarn may look soft, but it is indeed tenacious." The demon have looked over the yarn ball she have created while talking to the captured demon slayer. And as soon as the man inside screamed she laughed.

"First, the solvent will dissolve the clothes out of the way." The demon girl continued. "And then, it will dissolve you."

"You're going to be my glutinous meal in no time." The demon smirked.