~1~

Seven years later

B

lake (now 14)

The alarm on my bedside table rang like crazy making me fall off my bed and hitting my butt on the ground.

" Ow" I winced in pain. God, I hate that alarm clock. I managed to get up even though I still felt a little bit sleepy.

I looked at the calendar that stuck on my closet door.

" Today's the day" I muttered to myself . I went into the bathroom, did my morning routine and got ready in a boring sweatshirt that had the inscription "Girl Power" written on it with some black leggings and a pair of boots at the end, I put my hair up in a ponytail.

I took a look at myself in the mirror and smiled. That's better.

I grabbed my bag and phone, left my room and walked downstairs where I saw my mom on her laptop.

" Good morning, mom" I greeted her with a peck on the cheek.

" Morning, sunshine, how was your night?" She asked.

" Pretty much good, thank you... What about Hayden and Harper?" I asked about the twins.

" I think they should be..."

Then footsteps were heard approaching the stairs. I looked up and saw the twins running down the stairs, giggling.

" Careful you two" I chuckled then the both of them ran over to me and hugged me

" Hey guys" I said to them.

" Good morning, Blake" they both echoed.

" Morning" I said then they went over and greeted mom. Me

" Your breakfast is on the dining table, Blake" mom said.

" Oh okay, thanks Mom" I thanked her.

" Hurry up or you'll be late" she hollered. I walked over to the dining table, sat down on one of the chairs and began to enjoy a breakfast that consisted of eggs and bacon.

Few minutes later, I put my plate in the sink, drank a glass of water, picked up my bag that laid on the chair then walked over to my mom.

" I'm ready, mom" I announced.

" Alright" she said, standing up from the couch, picking up her car keys.

" Let's get going" she said.

" Okay, come on girls" I said to my sisters who were already ready.

" Okay" Hayden held my right hand while Harper held the left and with that we all got into the car.

~~~

" We're here, Blake" my mom announced as she pulled up in front of the huge building that had the inscription "Roseberry School" on a big billboard.

I felt my sweaty hands which signified that I was so nervous and besides I knew I wasn't ready for this.

" Are you okay, baby?" My mom asked.

" Y..yeah" . Good, now I stuttered.

" You're really bad at lying, Blake" she made her point.

" Fine, mom... I'm nervous" I finally said.

" Awww, I know that today's your first day at school and you have every reason to be nervous but look on the bright side, you'll make new friends here and have a great time." She advised.

" I really hope so, cause this is my first time of being in a school" I said.

" I know, darling, just don't worry, you'll be okay" she said.

We both hugged then I came down from the car, told them goodbye and watched my mom drive out of the parking lot.

I walked into the school and my oh my, a lot of students were literally around the whole place which made me more nervous.

I felt like everyone's eyes were on me. Deep down in me, I wished I was at home already.

Now, I have to find the principal's office. Where in the world could that be?

I tried asking some students but they all seemed to ignore me but at the end of it all, I finally found the principal's office.

I knocked on the door then heard a come in. I bent the handle of the door then walked in where I saw a woman in her early fifties sitting on a whirly chair.

" Hello, may I help you?" She looked at me with the brim of her glasses.

" Uh.. yeah I'm actually a new student..."

" Oh, you're Blakely Styles?" She asked.

" That's me" I smiled.

" I've actually been expecting you, here are your books, your locker combination number and your schedule" she rushed through her words. Calm down woman.

" Thank you" I mumbled then managed to carry everything at once. Good thing, I exercise.

I left the office and after a series of walking around looking for my locker , I finally found it . Quickly, I arranged my books in it. Then I took a look at my schedule, I had Geography first.

As if on cue, the bell rang. I guess classes must have begun. Now where do I find the Geography class. Man, I was already tired of walking around this huge school.

20 minutes later

I looked at the inscription on one door, Geography. Finally.

I opened the door and came face to face with a whole class looking at me and a male teacher who looked shocked.

" You're late to class" he spelt out.

" This is actually my first day here, I'm sorry" I apologized.

" Oh, you can come in, you're off the hook today" he said, which made me smile and immediately I came in.

" Before anything else, care to introduce yourself?"

" Yeah... Uhmm... Hi everyone, My name is Blake... Blake Styles..."