25

Blakely

" Here you go" my dad said as he handed the autograph he signed to me.

" Thanks Dad" I smiled then took it from him.

" I feel pity for your teacher , I really hope this makes her happy" he said.

" I'm sure it will, I mean she's been meaning to meet you" I told him.

" Yeah, but too bad that I won't be available on Monday" he said.

" Why's that?" I asked.

" Lots of work need to be done at the studio" he replied with a sigh.

" Oh... well then , then I think the autograph is enough" I smiled, kissed him on the cheek then ran upstairs to my room, keeping the signed autograph into my bag.

Then I heard a buzzing sound. Looking around for where that sound came from, I later found out that it came from my phone that rested on my nightstand.

I took it up to see who was calling me and to my surprise...Andrew was on.

" Hey" I said as I answered the phone.

" Hey, Blake" Andrew's voice sounded through the line.

" What's up?" I asked, putting a gummy bear in my mouth.

" The sky?" I heard him chuckle which made me laugh.

" C'mon man, the sky? Seriously?" I said.

" Actually, I was thinking if you can help me out with something" he said, sounding a bit desperate.

" What's up?" I asked curiously. Before he could answer, I heard a child's giggle from the background.

" Who's with you?" I asked.

" My little sister" he said.

" Awww, you have a little sister?" I cooed.

" Yeah...and I need your help" he said.

" With that?"

" I'm kinda babysitting her cause my parents aren't home"

" So?"

" And i don't really have the potential to babysit a child" he said. I restrained my self from laughing by putting another gummy bear into my mouth.

" Dude, she's your sister...figure something out"

" C'mon Blake..."

" What about Zach or your other female friends?"

" Number one, Zach's busy with god knows what and two, I don't really have a female friend... except you, I guess...c'mon Blake I need you"

I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach which was way beyond weird. What's the hell?

" You know what? Fine I'll come over just text me your address and I'll see what I can do" I rolled my eyes.

" Thank you ,Blake... That's very nice of you" he said.

" Mmm okay, see you later Drew" I said then hanged up the phone.

" Hanging out with Andrew, huh?" A familiar voice startled me. Turning around, I saw my mom leaning on the door frame.

"Geez mom, you frightened me" I said, holding my chest.

" Sorry" she chuckled.

" How long have you been here Mom?" I asked.

" Long enough to hear you hanging out with Andrew"

" I'm just helping him..."

"... babysitting his little sister , I know" she said with a smile.

" How'd you know that?"

" Your phone was on speaker, Blake" she stated.

" Oh" realization hit me. " Anyways, I wanted to ask you, am I allowed to go?"

" Yeah sure, I believe Andrew's a good kid" she smiled.

" Thanks Mom" I smiled.

" You're welcome, just make sure to call me if you need anything" she told me.

" I will... By the way is Mr Jones here?" I asked.

" Yep, I'll tell him that you'll be out for a while"

" Okay, what about Melody?"

" Oh she's asleep with the twins" she said.

" Lemme guess, they stressed her out?" I asked.

" You know it" she chuckled softly then left my room. I changed into a casual outfit then put my hair in some sort of ponytail. I grabbed my phone and purse , walked out of my room, downstairs and went outside where I saw Mr Jones waiting for me.

" Ready to go?" He asked.

" I was born ready" I smiled huge. We both got into the car and at that time, I got a text from Andrew.

" I have the address, let's go" I told Mr Jones.

" Alrighty then, let's not waste another time here" he told me then started the car, which roared to life and with that, he drove out of the house.

*** Andrew's house***

" Thank you, Mr Jones" I thanked him as he dropped me off in front of Andrew's house.

" You're welcome, Blake... I guess I'll see in a few hours"

" Yeah, I'll give you a call if I ever need to go back home"

" No problem, have a nice day" he smiled.

" Same to you"

Then I watched as he drove out of the driveway. I rang the doorbell and within a few seconds, the door opened and Andrew face popped out.

" Blake" he said.

" Hey" I waved. Then he opened up the door widely.

" Come in please" he held the door as I came in.

" Thank you" I remarked then walked in and then took in the homely feeling around his comfortable house, it wasn't as huge as a mansion but it was comfortable.

" Where's your sister?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.

" Upstairs in her play room... Now come on" he held my hand and we both ran upstairs to the supposed play room. He opened the door and behold, I saw a little girl of about 5 or 6 playing with her stuffies which kinda reminded of me of my childhood.

" She's your sister?" I dumbly asked even though I knew the answer to that question.

" Yup, Blake I'd love you to meet, Brianna...my sister"