~41~

Blake

" OMG, thank you so much for the present" I thanked my parents for the MacBook pro they had gotten for me.

" You're very much welcome" My mom smiled and I hugged them.

" Aww, that's so sweet" Aunt Arielle said.

" You guys got me the headphones I wanted" Melody gasped.

" I guess that's awesome" My dad shrugged then laughed.

" Yah,thanks so much mom and dad" she hugged them too.

After a while of opening the rest of our gifts and thanking each other, the doorbell rang and I ran over to check on who was on our porch. I opened the door and behold, Jenna was standing on the porch with a smug smile on her face.

" Uhh... Jenna?" I raised a brow.

" Hey girl" she waved.

" Oh, hey....No offense but what are you doing here? I thought you'd be with Zach by now" I said.

" Oh, he's hanging out with some friends so I decided to come see you since I was bored" she explained.

" Oh...then I guess...you can come in" I opened the door widely then let her in.

" Jenny's here" Melody said and the rest of my family turned to look at her.

" Welcome" Grandma told her.

" Thank you" she smiled.

" So what brings you here?" My mom asked.

" I came over to see how y'all was doing since my boyfriend is hanging out with his friends" she said.

"Oh, that's okay... besides we were just unboxing our presents" My dad said.

" That's delightful" she nodded. " Anyway, I actually came over to see if Blake and I can hang out together"

" Hang out?" I asked, a little bit bewildered.

" Yeah" she nodded.

" Well, I guess if we have to hang out, we have to let Melody come along with us, cause I never go anywhere without my sister" I quickly responded.

" I guess Blake's right, you three can hang out together" My mom said.

" Thanks Mom" I smiled.

" Yeah, mom" Melody said.

The three of us stood then walked to the door. Melody and I grabbed our coats and gloves from the hanger preparing to leave.

" If there's anything, don't forget to call, okay?" Aunt Gemma reminded us.

" Sure" I replied then the three of us walked out into the freezing weather. This was going to one heck of a hangout.

____

" I was wondering if we can go over to Pizza hut" Jenna said as she took control of the wheel.

" Oh my gosh, that's one of my favorite places to go" I exclaimed.

" Pizza Hut is bae" Melody commented.

" Then that's where we're gonna hang out together" Jenna giggled then drove over to Pizza Hut.

_____

Jenna pulled over at the restaurant's parking lot and in an instant, we all got out of the car.

" Feels so good to be here" Melody smiled.

We went in and not so much people were here which was a relief.

Then a hostess walked over to us with a smile on her face.

" Hello, you're welcome to pizza hut" she greeted.

" Hi" Jenna replied.

" Do you have a reservation?" The hostess asked.

" Not really" Jenna responded a bit nervously.

" It's okay then I'll show you three to your seat. Come with me" she instructed then we followed her to a three person table and we took our seats.

" Someone would attend to you soon" she told us then left.

After a while, a waiter approached our table with a little note.

" Hi, my name is Tony and I'll be your waiter for today" he introduced himself

" Nice to meet you" I smiled.

" So what would you pretty ladies love to order?' he asked.

" Uhmm...as for me, I'd have Mac 'N'
cheese" Melody said and tony wrote it down.

" I'd have some onion rings" Jenna said and he took note of it.

" Lasagna for me" I said.

" So any drinks to go along with your orders?" He asked.

" We'd have the orange juice" Jenna ordered and Tony took it down in the note.

" Alright then, I'll be back with your orders in a jiffy" he smiled then left our table to get our orders.

While we waited for our food, we discussed mindless things and it turns out that Jenna's pretty chill. Maybe I shouldn't judge her? Right?

" Here we go" Tony returned with our food and served it to us.

" Thank you so much" I said.

" No problem" he flashed a smile then left us to eat in peace.

" Oh my gosh, this is so good" Melody moaned as she took a bite from her Mac 'N' cheese.

" It's just Mac 'N'cheese, Melody" I chuckled.

" Just? This people makes it taste like heaven" she said then Jenna and I glanced at each other then laughed at Melody.

" Laugh all you want but I'm gonna keep having a great time" she rolled her eyes.

An hour and a half later....

Jenna ended up paying for our food even though we insisted that we could pay but I guess she was just trying to be the older one here. We later on went over to the park that was blanketed with so much snow.

" Oooh, I have an idea on what we can do next" Melody beamed.

" What's it?" I asked.

" Do you wanna build a snowman...?" She sang to Anna's song in Frozen.

" Let's do it" Jenna said then ran off to the snow.

" Hey, wait for us" I yelled then Melody and I ran over to Jenna who was already gathering up some snow.

We started up in building the snowman and I kid you not , it was really giving me some Olaf's vibes.

___

" Does any of y'all have a carrot?" I asked.

" Nah, but we can improvise with a stick" Melody said then inserted a stick into the snowman's nose side.

" Meet our snowman, Olaf" Melody said.

" Can he talk?" I stupidly asked.

" Not yet all we need is Elsa to come work her magic" Jenna said then we laughed.

" Let it go" Melody sang then hit me with a snowball.

" Oh no, you didn't" I glared at her then molded a snowball and hit her with it.

" You guys...' Jenna said and Melody hit her with a snowball.

" Seriously?" She playfully yelled.

And yep, that's how a snow fight started. I guess I shouldn't have judged Jenna.

_____

So glad, I finally got to update (even though this chapter seems random to me and yep,I've been busy with tests and I'm glad to have been finished with them) I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading.